Chapter 22 <3

A/N; OK IM GOING TO POST A BOOK THAT IVE BEEN WORKING ON RIGHT AFTER THIS, IM ACTUALLY SO EXCITED FOR YALL TO READ IT SO AFTER THIS PLEASE GO TO "crush || jack avery"

Jack's P.O.V
"Zach, hey buddy, get up" I tried shaking Zach because it was now time to leave for tour.

"Shut up Jack, go bother your girlfriend" he was obviously still half asleep because you could barely make out what he was saying and if he were awake, I know for a fact he wouldn't say that.

"Zach we have to put our stuff in the tour bus and get going" he finally listened to me and got up quickly as he heard the word tour come out of my mouth.

"Wait what?, what time is it?!" He seemed nervous or scared that he didn't wake up on time.

"do you have something you need to do or something?" I laughed at the younger boy but he just gave me an eye roll, was this boy really mad at me STILL?!

"Zach! We're going on a whole tour together, please stop being the little petty boy you've been being for the past couple of months AND GET OVER YOURSELF!" He flinched at my loud yelling and I calmed myself before he spoke.

"Do you know how hard it is to be in love with someone you know is never going to want you? Do you know how painful to is to always feel left out of this stupid group? Do you know how exhausted I am? Do you know how many terrible thoughts I get but I just push them away because I have absolutely no one to talk to? Do you know how hard it is to just be living right now? News flash jack, not everything is about you. So get over yourself." The boy kept his head down the whole time.

I got closer to him and embraced him in a hug. "Zach, you will always have someone to talk to for as long as I'm around." I whispered this in his ear and he pulled away slowly and so did I.

We never lost eye contact while pulling away and as soon as our eyes were even more officially locked than what they already were we began pulling in but not back into a hug.

I saw his eyes move from my eyes to my lips every second and I did the same. Our pulling in came to a stop when there was no space between us and we could feel our breathing.

I was the one to make the move and just gently put my lips on top of the other boys mouth. Our lips moved in sync like if they knew what to do instantly. This kiss felt like fate.

I know that sounds like a total cliche but I mean it, Zach's lips were meant to be on mine but,

but what about violet?

I quickly pulled away and gave a fake cough, "I should-"

"I should probably put these bags in the van" I looked down awkwardly and picked up my bags to put into the van.

Oh my god, what did I do?!

I hit my forehead in frustration and saw violet motion her way towards me.

"Baby you ok?, you seem.. off" violet looked at me right in the eyes, she looked like she was trying to read my ducking soul like holy jesus, what?

"I'm fine, I'm just not ready to leave you" I pulled her into a hug so that I wouldn't have to look at her face while lying.

"Baby, I'm going to be at some shows, don't worry." She laughed and pecked my lips as I let go of the hug we were in.

"Yeah, I know I'm just going to miss you" I couldn't concentrate on my words because all I could think about was Zach.

"Are you sure that's all you're worried about babe?" She gave me a confused look.

"Yeah yeah, positive." I shook my head to shake off the thoughts I was having about Zach.

I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gayI'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gayI'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay.

I repeated this in my mind during every conversation while getting ready for tour.

"Jack uh can we uh" I heard a nervous Zach and I turned to him.

"Can we what?" I tried to act like I forgot about what just happened between us.

"Talk, you know abouttt-" I cut him off.

"No I don't know, what do you want to "talk" about?" I have a fake look of confusion hoping he would just play along with me and act like none of this happened.

Because if it did, then that would mean I cheated on violet and that would also mean that I am just as bad as Julie!

"Jack I'm not going to play these stupid games with you!" I heard Zach get louder and I didn't want anyone to hear.

"Zach, please please, shhhh" I tried to calm him down.

"Fine, then talk to me!" I nodded my head in agreement and followed him inside of the house and into the downstairs bathroom.

"Look I'm with violet.." I looked down at my feet hoping he wouldn't be mad like he always was.

"oh, that's... cool" he seemed unhappy, I mean well obviously I kissed him for the second time and then hit him with a I'm dating someone.

"Well, what do you want to talk about?" I acted like I didn't know what he needed to say.

"Never mind, let's just get going, the vans going to start driving with out us" he gave a fake chuckle and walked out with two bags.

A/N; THIS IS ASSS BUT IM EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT IVE MADE A NEW BOOK CALLED CRUSH:) will you pllsss read it??? :(