chapter 11 <3

Zach's P.O.V
Jack had just...

kissed me.

and I loved it but I couldn't let him play with my emotions like this any longer

because I knew he was not gay like I was.

"I hate you." I told him this as I pulled away and walked out of the room.

and I passed Corbyn on my way out "what happened?"

"Nothing.." I didn't realize that I was crying already.

"then why are you crying, zach?" He got kind of mad that I wasn't telling him the truth.

"maybe you should ask jack.." I walked into the bathroom that was right next to us.

Jack's P.O.V
"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" I repeatedly said this while brushing my hair back and freaking out.

"what happened?" Corbyn walked in with an angry look on his face and it looked like if he was mad at me..

I quickly calmed myself down to respond to him. "what do you mean?"

"Why is Zach crying, AGAIN?!" Corbyn was being more serious than he was when he found Zach lying on the floor almost dead.

"I-I dont know" I felt bad that I made Zach cry again, but I didn't mean to kiss him..

"I am tired of no one ever telling me anything in this house, so please just tell me what happened jack" he said as he sat on his bed.

"I kissed Zach" I muttered.

"you WHAT?!" He asked while he was really shock, I mean I don't blame him, like he said nobody ever tells him anything.

"Yea, I kissed Zach but it was only to shut him up, I swear, I'm not gay... he is" I tried to save myself from getting caught for having feelings for Zach.

but I think that statement just made things worse for me.

"Is there something wrong with being gay?"

"No, but I'm not gay and I don't like Zach, I'm just making that clear." I tried to save myself once again because I didn't want to seem like a bad person.

when Corbyn was about to speak Zach had walked in with tears flowing down his face "wow jack" and before I could even think about saying anything he quickly walked out.

I went to go walk after him but Daniel stopped me. "Just leave him alone jack, and you know, just because your girlfriend cheated on you and you feel bad doesn't mean you have to go and ruin other people's lives." He shoved me back and I just couldn't help but punch Daniel.

"dude, what the hell?!" Corbyn came running down the stairs pulling me back.

and I decided to stop fighting for this one time.

for Zach.

I was getting repeatedly punched by a furious Daniel as I watched Zach walk out to the backyard.

and I let that happen for awhile until Corbyn finally got ahold of Daniel and stopped him.

I had a feeling Daniel was only fighting me and protecting Zach all the time because he had feelings for Zach too.

but that'd be impossible, Daniel was only an observer he never really liked getting involved with anything because

well he was afraid of this, of drama and fights.

but maybe he could have just been hiding his feelings for Zach? Just as I was..

"do you like Zach?" I asked Daniel and he quickly calmed down and looked at me with a fake disgusted look.

you know, that one look when a little boy is lying about liking a little girl.

"No, of course not, why would you even think that?!" He shot back at me.

I simply ignored his lie and made my way out to the backyard.

for some reason the thought of someone getting Zach before me made me super jealous but I still did not want to say I'm gay because, I'm not gay.

Zach's P.O.V
I felt someone get close to me from behind and I knew it was jack.

"What do you want jack?" I asked him as i wiped my stupid tears.

he didn't respond but he did sit next to me on the ground.

I then turned to him so that I could say something that had been bothering me for about 10 minutes now.

"I just want to know why you kissed me, jack" i said this quietly hoping he heard me but then again I also hoped that he didn't because I was afraid of how he was going to respond.

"I did it so that you should shut up" He said this in a jokingly manner and laughed too.

"Jack! I'm being serious, and if that really is the real reason then" I paused for awhile. "Then I don't ever want to talk to you again, we can act buddy buddy on camera and stuff for the fans sake but don't expect me to ever call you a "friend" again"

I turned away so that I could calm myself down because I felt like crying but I didn't want to break down this time, I have cried way too much for a guy who does not want me and I will not sit around like an idiot for him.

"Zach, I did it so that you would shut up because I didn't want to be arguing with you anymore BECAUSE.." he paused and then softened his voice, a lot. "i love you.."

i didn't know how to respond, I was just shock and really mad.

"No!" I looked down for a second so I could figure out exactly what I was going to say. "No! You do not get to do that jack!"

"Wha-"

I cut him off.

"you don't get to have me crying all day because YOU don't know how YOU feel, and then finally make up your mind and tell me, when I've already made MY decision on not having feelings for you!" I shook my head and stood up. "I'm done jack"

I walked inside while he stayed sitting down with his face buried in his knees.

A/N; BTW JACK IS PANSEXUAL IN THIS FAN FIC, THATS WHY HES REALLY CONFUSED ;D

also I have a really nice therapist! And I'm happy that I DONT HAVE TO GO TO FIRST PERIOD ON FRIDAYS!!

AND ALSO ITD BE REALLLY GREAT IF YALL PRESS THAT STAR BUTTON ;)