Chapter 24 <3 (2000 word special)

absolutely no P.O.V for this chapter, I wanna just narrate :) aLso enjoy your 2000 word special <3 (just thought y'all deserved more than 1k words bc I've been so M.I.A)

the curly headed boy was already sound asleep not caring about anything- well at least he wasn't trying to care about anything-. I mean he obviously felt absolutely terrible for making Zach feel the way he seems to always feel around him.

but like I was saying, the curly headed boy was sound asleep until, he heard the sobs of a younger boy. he knew why the boy was crying, and he knew that he should've comforted him right away, that was always jack's first instinct, was to keep this boy safe and happy.

But, he couldn't show that that was in fact the way he felt, Jack wouldn't want to end up not being enough for this boy so he tried at all costs to hide how he felt but as you can see he wasn't really all that successful with hiding the way he felt for the young innocent boy.

"h-hey zach, you okay?" the older boy rested his hand on the seventeen year olds shoulder.

"I'm fine." zach pushed jack's arm off, but the boy wasn't fine and he wanted jack to see that, he wanted jack to keep apologizing, he wanted the older boy to show him attention just like he showed his other girls attention.

but, that was the thing. Zach wasn't just one of Jack's other girls, he wasn't even a girl. Jack always listened to Zach because Zach had the older boy tongue tied and on lock down. Nobody else could make Jack feel the way Zach made him feel. When Jack was around Zach he felt vulnerable yet safe. Jack didn't like the feeling of dependency on a younger boy so he never came to terms with being so in love with Zach and well he still hasn't.

and that's when Jack worked up some courage.

he leant over to turn on a lamp by Zach's side, and sat up to see Zach looking up at him with that same innocent look he's had all night.

"look, Zach I'm so sorry, I don't know why I do this?"

Jack tried not to look into the younger boys eyes because he knew if he did he'd regret apologizing.

"you took my virginity, a-and I just let you" the innocent boys voice shook as he began to tear up and turn away.

"well why'd you let me?" jack knew this wasn't the right question to ask but he did it anyway.

"I don't know, that was a stupid decision, I don't even know why I'm talking to you about this. It was just sex. And it's stupid." Zach now felt pathetic and saved himself by making a remark that helped him build up his anger.

"gosh Zach, why do you do that?!" Jack was now frustrated at how was being.

"do what, jack?! YOURE the one who can't just decide what he feels already!" Zach then stood up to walk out the door but the courageous Jack over here who decided to grow balls tonight stood right in front of the door.

"I know exactly how I feel Zach, so don't tell me things that you know nothing about"

"move out of my way Jack." Zach said this sternly as he tried to push Jack away.

"no." Jack looked at him confidently but with also a mix of no emotion.

"Jack! Let me leave!" Zach started adding more force to his push.

"I said no, you can't just run away from all your problems Zach!" Jack put his hand to Zach's chest to push him back.

"watch me." the younger boy took jack's hand off of him and reached for the door.

And that's when Jack lost it. He pulled Zach's hand off the door knob and pushed him all the way to the bed. He leaned in for a kiss but was pushed away immediately.