chapter 23 <3

READ MY OTHER BOOK PLS, I REALLY ENJOY WRITING IT BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NO ONE LIKES IT BC I BARELY HAVE READERS READING IT, SOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT:)

ok now on with the jachary😤😏

Jacks P.O.V
the whole car ride was silent.

I would give glances to the sad boy who also shot me some too and I felt like the worst person ever.

I promised myself I wouldn't play with Zach anymore. but I did and-

"jack, JACK!" I shook my head as I heard corbyn interrupt my non-important thoughts.

"Huh, what?" I gave an answer of confusion.

"we're here" he smiled and I looked up to see the first hotel we'd be staying at, it was beautiful.

I hurried and grabbed my bags then looked up once again only to see Zach right in front of me. I raised an eyebrow at his random appearance.

"we're roommates." he looked down while not daring to look into my eyes.

"oh ok, want me to carry those for you?" I asked him while pointing at his obviously weak arm that was holding the biggest bag he had packed.

"no, I'm fine" he quickly turned around and began to walk into and up the stairs of the hotel.

we both dropped our bags as we stared at the only bed we had in our hotel room. we had to share a bed.

"I-I can sleep on the floor." Zach spoke softly, still not looking at me.

"no, I'm fine with sharing, we have a show tomorrow so let's not sleep uncomfortably" I gave an awkward chuckle hoping he'd join.

he didn't.

"okay, well im just gonna take a shower.." Zach let out a sigh and walked himself to the bathroom.

"wait!" I stopped him.

"yeah?" he finally looked at me.

"I uh I have to use the bathroom, let me use it before you take a shower."

"yeah, okay" he looked disappointed at my statement.

i left my phone on the sink on purpose, this would allow me to have a reason to walk into the bathroom while he was taking a shower.

I knocked softly until he answered.

"what jack?" He seemed annoyed, probably because I interrupted his lil jamming sesh.

"I left my phone, can I come in real quick?" He stayed quiet for awhile and then opened the door.

"thanks" I said looking at him with a towel only on the bottom half of his body.

we just stood there and I looked at my phone then him a few times.

"I uh-"

he cut me off, by pushing the door closed and then me up against it.

he hesitated to kiss me but he did anyways, very aggressively.

we were now in a heated make out. first against the bathroom door then onto the toilet and now well we're in the bathtub.

and when he was about to slip off his towel, I stopped it.

"z-zach"

"don't you dare bring up violet right now!" his voice was stern and loud.

"I-I"

"and don't say you love her! because if you did we wouldn't be in this situation anymore!" He grew even louder than the time before and aggressively ran his hands through his hair.

"you know what? I didn't want to do this anyways." He rolled his eyes as he finished the closing of his statement and put on hand on the door knob showing that he would walk out.

but I stopped that too.

"stop, please just, stop" I began to feel anxious, I don't know why but I just couldn't put my thoughts together in that exact moment.

"stop what, jack?!" He slowly loosened his grip to the door knob.

"can we just chill"

"no, I'm leaving, maybe Corbyn will trade me roommates. I'd rather bunk with Daniel than you." He then twisted the knob as I was freaking out on how to respond quickly.

And that's when I pulled him in. I smashed my face onto his. we stayed there for like 5 minutes.

until he pushed the bathroom door open and me onto the only bed we had. he finally took off the towel I was anticipating on taking off myself.

for a short second I stopped what I was doing just to ask a question.

"are you sure, you want to do this?" He looked me in the eyes and didn't respond, instead he lifted my chin and pecked my lips then slowly took off my pants.

— (I'm not good at smut so let's leave it at that laideesss , get it cus they just got laid LMAO IM FUNNY, jk I'm supa tired vro)

I finally rolled on my back and gasped for air, I haven't wanted to stick to a person so much in my life. It felt like my first time ever messing around.

"d-did you like it?" I heard a Zach faint voice and I swiftly turned my head.

"Zach, if I didn't like it I would've stopped it while it was happening." I gave a laugh signaling that it was a joke and he could give a chuckle if he wanted to too.

instead he just blushed. I keep forgetting he's only 16 and he hasn't necessarily done all of this stuff before. especially with a guy.

"did you?" I asked him.

"yeah, it was my first time." zach blankly looked at the ceiling like if he were afraid to admit that.

"I'm glad you did Zach" I patted his stomach and gave him a smile.

"are you still going to be with her or?.." Zach's voice grew shaky like if he were nervous.

"she's really great Zach, and I don't know if I want this relationship to end yet. I finally feel like I can trust someone too, unlike Julie." Zach didn't respond to my response instead he just faced the opposite side from where I was at.

It was silent.

"you know, you can trust me, I just don't understand why you can't see that yet." Zach said this before turning off the lamp that was on and acting like if he was drifting off to sleep.

A/N; finally Julie, a chapter! yeah Ik. Sorry I've been slacking eee! but I've been on an ugly MEAN case of the writers block RIP. But if you'd like to see more of my writing pls check out my fan acc on insta @wdwowns !:)

& finally, pleaseee vote or press that star thing, it actually helps lol.