chapter 27 <3

read this: uhm comment more questions on "q&a again?" So I can post the answers;), you'll get cookies if u go rn.

now on with the shitty story!! (it sucks, I apologize in advance!)

Jack forced the negative thoughts away from his mind as he tried to replace it with how happy he was with Zach.

Even though there was a high probability of Zach totally shutting him down, Jack was still going to take his chances.

Violet, the new found ex, even "happily" drove Jack back to the hotel so he could finally let Zach know he has come to terms about how he feels for the younger boy.

-

once the two got back. violet who was still sort of upset decided to pack things up and get herself back home. and jack, well he went looking for the boy who hed been long wanting to talk to.

the older boy searched like crazy but couldn't find him. he wasn't in their room, he wasn't in any of the other boys (room, don't get dirty on me here) he didn't even seem to be on any floor, and trust me, jack checked everywhere.

he was soon about to give up until he decided to make his way to the roof of the building, I mean it'd be worth a shot, right?

heck yeah it would. Jack had now found the boy sitting on the edge of the top of the building, looking at his legs dangling down the tall height.

"hey.." jack made his way to sit next to the younger boy.

"you ever wonder what'd be like to not care about what anybody ever thinks or not care for anybody else at all, because if it were like that, I'd probably be the happiest person alive right now." zach let out a sigh while letting his once unspoken thoughts roam free from his mouth.

"what do you mean-"

"I care too much about you and what you think of me that I can't even think for myself anymore, jack" Zach was now facing Jack with pure frustration.

"but it's not only you, I care about what all the boys think, it's truly annoying how y'all treat me." zach finished off his last statement.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Zach, but-"

"but what? have you come here to tell me you're sorry for your girlfriends actions, again? and that you apparently still have feelings for me but oh no, god forbid you ever break up with her." Zach was now rambling, making it not make sense.

"I broke up with her."

"jack it's like you don't even care for my feelings-" Zach said this before he processed what Jack had said.

"you what?" he gave jack a glance of confusion.

"I broke up with her, I told her how you made me feel and how no one else has ever had me the way you do, not even her."

By now Zach's heart was full, he was indeed a soft bean.

"oh. well that's good, I guess." As Zach was about to let his guard down due to the things Jack said, he remembered that Jack could always find someone else and how untrustworthy Jack has been in the past. so for right now, until jack could possibly earn Zach's trust back, he was going to keep his guard up, maybe even for good.

"that's all you're going to say?" Jack was a bit hurt.

"yup" Zach let out a breath. "I'm going to the room to get some sleep, we're leaving early tomorrow and I kinda don't want to be tired" he ended his sentence and got up dusting himself off, for no apparent reason, there wasn't anything dirty he was sitting on, he just felt that extra movements built effect. he read once body movements can say a lot and right now he was wanting to tell jack (with his body movements, of course) to keep talking and not let him leave, he wanted to say that he wanted to keep talking and probably let out more thoughts about each other than they ever had. but no, jack didn't get it.

jack let Zach walk to the room as he stayed there to think for himself.

little did Zach know, jack wanted the same exact thing he did.

if only those two boys weren't so stubborn and could just talk openly, this whole relationship they had would be a whole lot easier than they could ever imagine (lmao imagine(s), I make those on insta lolol @wdwowns (; )

the two boys went to sleep that night only planning talks with each other for the next day, they wouldn't want to end up unprepared, you know?

Zach's P.O.V

he probably hates me.

why the heck did I just say that's good, I guess.

Zach that was too fucking harsh.

he probably doesn't even care, it's whatever.

just. don't let your guard down.

Jack's P.O.V

welp, I'm never going to have the man of my dreams (I HAD TO QUOTE SKAM IN SOMEWAY)

things are definitely never going to be the same, hes changed. which I don't mind but this is going to be way harder than before.

fries would be really good for this moment, I'm going to get fries.

A/N; lmao idk why I added the povs at the end, I just needed to make this to 1k words lolol, aNYWAYS I'm so close to 100k reads wtf-

I don't deserve that but yk who does? JacharysAngels SKSKKS I LOVE NO HOMO, ITS LIKE BABY JESUS WOW

y'all know any good fan fics though?? preferably gay wdw, reddie 😩👊🏽, or just yk sad shit, idk why but I like reading fan fic with depressing tea, it's #goodformysoul😔✋🏽