Dont tell!

One month later..

It was beginning to rain again and my mom and dad had a late night tonight. So while Stacy was playing with Lillian I was going to go get us some food before it started pouring. I got my rain jacket, and car keys and wallet. I told Stacy I would be back soon. As I was driving I was listening to the radio. The song "Gone To Soon" By-Daughtry came on. I was sitting at the red light before my turn, just thinking of everything. Waiting for it to turn green, when a truck spun out of control and hit me..

Chads POV.

Josie and I was still off terms but I knew what I felt wasn't friendship, yes I cared about her but I couldn't be with her while she was mad. She would kill me right now. So I just gave up. I gave up on everything. Except the fact I had a child by the girl, and I told my parents. When my phone began ringing I seen Stacy's number, I thought she wanted me and Josie to work it out. But I was in for the worst mistake ever. I couldn't believe what Stacy just told me. It made me so weak I wanted to drop to my knees. I looked at my mom still holding the phone and she took it.

"Hello this is Chads mother, may I ask what happened" my mom asked her.

"Josie was in a terrible car accident a drunk driver ran into her while she was at the red light uh they are calling everyone who is close to her. I thought I'd call chad" she told my mom. I seen my mom let tears fall. Everyone in my family loved Josie, she was outgoing and always smiling. My mom let my phone fall I hung up picked it up and got my truck keys. I was an emotional wreck I couldn't even speak. My mom caught my arm and shook her head and pulled me to her car. Knowing good as well I wasn't in no position to drive. When we got to the red light the car was still sitting there. The truck was being towed away. My heart dropped because it was upside down away from the light. I looked at my mom, and she just shook her head.

"He had to going pretty fast" I managed to choke out. I couldn't deal with this. We finally pulled into the hospital and I seen her mom, then I seen Stacy. I knew she didn't tell her parents yet, so I told my mom not to say anything. I walked up to them and her mom hugged me when she seen me crying then hugged my mom. I knew she was the girl I could spend the rest of my life with, just she made it difficult sometimes. We were waiting on her dad so we could go in. He was coming from work. When he arrived everyone was ready to go back and see her. They wouldn't let Josie's little sister back so the first to go back was her mom, dad, my mom and myself. Knowing the wreck site I was terrified to see what she looked like. Before we walked in, the doctor stopped us.

"I would just like you to know, Josie is in a state, she's not that.. Well. And we managed to save both" he told us. Her parents looked at him and then into the room. And walked in behind him.

"Did you say, save both?" Her mom questioned. And the doctor nodded. And there it was my mom looking at me and I was looking at them. The truth of our three month secret came out.

"She.. She, can't. Josie is a good child" her mom said shaking. But the doctor shook his head.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Brown but she is" he told her. I was looking down.

"But Josie, she was our good child" she said starting to cry. The browns had one other child, a boy. He is in rehab. Not even Josie talks about him because he messed up their lives so bad. I stepped up and took her hand and a tear fell.

"Chad did Josie say anything to you?" She asked me. I closed my eyes and my mom stepped up behind me.

"Tell them" she whispered. And I nodded. I turned to them and opened my eyes slowly.

"Mr. And Mrs. Brown. She told me." I told them they just looked at me stunned.

"Who is it by?" Her mother asked. Then my stomach began doing flips. I was looking at her as if I was going to throw up.

"It's uh, well, just know he is going to be here for her" I told them and they kept looking at me. I knew they would be mad when I told them.

"Well, when we went to a party, we got drunk. Josie, was drinking. Anyways she broke up with William and we slept together" I said looking down. Her mom was burning holes into my face.

"Chad you're lying right?" She begged, and I shook my head.

"Chad she's 16" her dad raised his voice, then my mom jumped in.

"And Chad is 17. Neither of them should have been drinking, neither of them should have been having sex. But Chad said he isn't leaving. And he is more devoted. He came the day he found out and told me, unlike Josie. She was terrified to tell you. This is why. Stop being so rude and listen to him!" My mother demanded. I smiled

"I love Josie. I have since y'all moved here. I would do anything for my child and for her, Josie has had my heart since day one. And I know we've been through a lot, especially with her guys and my girls but I want nothing more than her and our child to be with me" I told them watching their faces. They nodded and I left so Stacy could have a turn in there. I sat in the waiting room then someone sat beside me.

"Son you know, that was brave, Josie loves you. And we couldn't ask for a better father to our grandchild" her dad told me patting my back. I had my face in my hands.

"Sir, your daughter is my world. Seeing her in there breaks me. I can't deal with it. And I want my child okay" I told him knowing it was the truth.

"Chad son, Josie is strong. When Brandon put us under stress, she held our family up. She takes care of Lillian, she has this. She's stronger than you know it" he told me and I nodded. I just couldn't deal with her leaving, or being hurt. I just sat there thinking how my life would be changed if I didn't have or meet Josie. And I started pushing them thoughts aside. And thinking about my child.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked the change up! Thanks for reading!😊