One bad thing after another

My brother was still standing there I was still staring at him. I was wide eyed. I was scared. My brother was standing with the door wide open now and someone behind him.
"She has something to say" he told me and she came in. She didn't look at me she was looking at my child and him.
"I never meant to ruin your family. He didn't tell me. I done an awful thing. I should've known. You and him were happy." She said.
"But know he still talks to me. He still says he loves me or that he wants to see me. It's not me I don't respond. I don't know how many other girls there is. But I wasn't gonna let you make a mistake of trusting him. While he's lying" she told me and left.
I laughed when she got out and took my son. I pointed to the door, he knew he should left. But instead he didn't he just stood there.
"Stop okay I'm not going anywhere we are working this out you understand me?!" He demanded.
"I don't even have her number that's the thing" he told me
"I am not listening to you" I said rocking my son.
"I love you there is no one else I swear" he said and handed me his phone. I took it and went through it no girls numbers only mine and his family. And she was texting him. Just as I was looking. She texted him.
"I love you Chad. Please one more chance I know she left after I lied I'm sorry for that I can't stand you with anyone else."
I looked at him and let a tear out he wasn't lying I laid out child in his bed, then hugged him.
"I'm so sorry so so sorry, I should've believed you." I told him. He nodded
"I wont ever doubt you again" I added, and he laughed
"Hard to believe but I love you and only you" he said and kissed me.
I know we wasn't perfect yet, but we were getting to the point, and he was showing me the real him, and being him again. Not the ass, nor the lying bitch, but hisself I fell in love with the first time. And now I have everything I needed. My family was coming together once again, and this time it would stay together!
------------------------------------
••A/N••
I'm sorry guys I haven't posted in awhile.. It's just college has me all crazy! I hope you like this chapter!! I'm going to try and write more! Thanks for the support and the patience in my writing! Y'all are seriously the best❤️