Whoaaa whatt

Two months later..

I went for my 6 month check up. I was gaining weight but my baby wasn't gaining much. We finally found out what we was having last month, a baby boy. I looked at the screen, heart beat was there. And then I seen this tiny little baby. He weighed 1 pound. The doctor said he would gain more weight just give him time. I nodded. She printed the pictures out and handed them to me. I took them and smiled she gave us another date for 5 more weeks. I knew my son would gain weight sooner or later. When we got ready to leave I seen my ex, he was sitting in the room with his mom. We walked out and left not saying anything. I was looking at Chad and he was watching the roads. Something was up.

"So baby names?" I asked he didn't answer

"Chad!" I yelled and he looked over.

"Yea. Yeah I love you to" he said and I rolled my eyes and turned the radio on. He dropped my off and I went and fixed me something to eat. And Collin was watching me.

"Is this all you do?" He joked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm eating for two, I'm more hungry dummy" I told him. After the thing with Chad I was kinda mad. He's never done that before. I was still looking for more food to add. When I got done I went to my room and just sat there. I was looking at my brother when he stood in the door.

"What's wrong Josie" he asked walking in and I let a tear fall, something was seriously wrong with me.

"I uh I.. It's just that Chad is weird acting today" I told him looking down he picked me up and sat me on the bed.

"Now listen don't cry" he told me wiping my tears but I didn't listen I cried and my brother held me.

"He wouldn't even talk to me about baby names" I told him. He just shook his head.

"Don't worry he will realize your hurt" he told me. And took my hand and pulled me down stairs. He sat down on the couch and turned on the tv and put in the baby's disk. Then I seen it move, and heard the heart.

"You see him? He needs you. Just cause some guy doesn't show you he does. Doesn't mean you give up on that little boy right there" he told me and I nodded. I knew he was right, I knew my son needed me. I kept watching.

"Understand now? He needs you. With or without him" my brother told me.

"I know" I said above a whisper. My brother went in the kitchen and started fixing some milkshakes and I was sitting on the couch and my phone started ringing. I got up and it was Chad.

"What?" I asked coldly

"We need to talk" he told me and I laughed. By that I guess he knew something was up

"I'm on my way over" he added and hung up. I sat back down and waited for my brother. He finally brung me my drink and sat beside me.

"He's coming over. We're talking in here so you can here and you can talk too" I told him he nodded. Then there was a knock at the door my brother got up and got it. Chad came around and sat across from me.

"So today?" He said

"So?" I asked

"When I seen William I couldn't help think you had something going on" he told me and my brother let out a huge roar of laughter. But soon covered his mouth.

"My sister loves you man William isn't even on her mind" he told him.

"Well. I guess" he said

"Look if you don't want to be with me say so" I said. And he looked at me like I was stupid.

"Do you really think I wanna leave?" He asked and I nodded. And he hung his head. My brother was watching us.

"Dude she cried over you." He added and Chad looked at me. And I was looking down.

"You cried over me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes when we you dropped me off I cried to him." I said still looking down. He didn't say anything else.

"If you think I want him. That's you. But I don't. I hate him. I want nothing to do with him. You wouldn't talk or look at me. I didn't know what was up with you, but no. You hurt me Chad" I told him finally looking up. He was looking down and knowing he was in was wrong

"I love you more than anything but William brings out the side I never want to see" he confessed. I was just looking at him like he was stupid.

"And yet you know if never cheat not with him especially" I said letting a tear fall. He just looked at me and down. Why would I wanna cheat on Chad? Why would I wanna risk our family? Why would I wanna give up something so good. For someone who wasn't worth my time.

"Chad I think it's time for you to go" my brother told my leading him to the door. He looked back at me and I walked up the stairs. I couldn't handle no more of this.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys in sorry I haven't wrote in a while! But Ive been on vacation. And I'm back now😊 I hope you like it😘