Making admins with family

Waking up the next morning Lillian was shaking me, telling me that she was excited I was home, and that I could take her to school today. But of course when she woke me up. Morning sickness kicked in. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. And Lillian was behind me. I threw up and she was sitting at the door.

"Sissy are you going to do this every morning?" She asked me with her big blue eyes.

"I honestly don't know Lillian" I told her. Then brushed my teeth. And washed my face. Lillian and I walked down and got our breakfast but I got more than I usually do. And of course Collin was down. He was looking at me and my mom was looking at both of us.

"This is enough. Josie eat go take your shower and talk to Collin, I'm sick of our family being broken." My mom said. So I did I ate went took a shower got dressed and come back down.

"Now talk" she said angry, taking Lillian up to get ready.

"Josie I'm sorry" he said again, I shook my head.

"Save it, you know you aren't sorry. You know what you said what was on your mind. And you know I won't forgive you till I'm good and ready" I told him and walked to get my backpack.

"Talk to your brother" my mom said from the other room.

So I walked back down stairs.

"Are you going to hear me out now?" He asked I nodded.

"I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to be the bad brother all them years, Josie I didn't know what I was doing was effecting you. I didn't know I was someone you looked up too. I should've been there when you needed me. I shouldn't have been the bad ass boy who done drugs now I'm paying for it, I went to rehab, I've been to jail. But you have to forgive me. I do love you I want you to forgive me for yesterday. And for my past but you won't." He said.

"You left me Collin. You left me when I needed my brother everyone had someone who they looked up too where was mine? He was making stupid mistakes and you was in jail two years later got out four months later then went to rehab for two years. Collin I needed my big brother to protect me and teach me what my parents couldn't, look at me now! I'm pregnant! I could've never talked to mom and dad about that" I told him. And he came over to me. And hugged me

"I should've never done what I done and I'm sorry Josie" he told me and kissed my head.

"I gotta go chads here" I told him and pulled away. And walked out and got in his truck.

"Good morning sunshine" he said,

"How are things?" He added

"Me and Collin talked" I told him

"And" he asked holding my hand.

"I guess we're okay. I let everything out" I told him he nodded.

"Well wanna go on a date tonight" he asked and I smiled.

"Yes" I told him.

We got out of his truck and walked back over to Stacy. She smiled when she seen me at school. Then William showed up. He didn't get out if his truck he stayed in till the bell.

"Have fun in first period I'll see you in second" I told Chad he smiled and hugged me bye. I walked to my locker with Stacy.

"Date tonight, ditching the family talk hopefully" I told her while grabbing my books. Then someone grabbed me by the waist.

"Uh" I said, and turned and the face was William.

"No. No. No. You can't be touching me. I'm happily taken" I said and walked with Stacy. I sat in my desk and he sat behind me.

"I'm glad you're okay" he told me.

"Listen go get Hillary stop chasing me" I said to him, got up and moved again. But he didn't give up. He followed me.

"I miss you I didn't know how much I loved you till they told us about what happened" he told me and I rolled my eyes.

"You cheated. Congrats. I'm done with you I have a family" I told him and he looked at me.

"I'm pregnant" I told him.

"Who's the father" he asked angrily

"Chad" I told him an he rolled his eyes. "You asked and he is the one who picked up the pieces when you left for her. So go get her" I told him.

"You know what I got him" he said I laughed

"Sure" I told him. Chad played football sure he partied but he could play football.

So I texted him and told him what happened, so him and his football friends was going to handle it.

Next period..

I walked in and Chad and his friends sat beside, then he came in.

"Chad man" William said and Chad stood up.

"Why you take my girl brah" he asked

"Why'd you cheat with mine?" He laughed and when he did William hit him and everyone got involved. William was out numbered, and he lost.

Bad thing was Chad was my ride home, and he got suspended with the rest of them. So he just came and got me after school. When school was over I walked to chads truck got in and we left.

"I'll text you when I'm on my way over" he said as we pulled in. and I nodded. I kissed him and got out. I walked in and both my parents was inside. And Collin was sitting with them.

"Have a seat" my mom told me and I did I took one beside my dad.

"You both know what this is about, you both know, y'all can't get alone to save y'all's life. And before.. Before you Collin. Before you got mixed up. You where the best bother she asked for, and the best son. I'm not saying you aren't now. But you've let us down. And I can tell you, I hate this sit back. I love you both. But we can't deal with our children fighting. And Josie you're pregnant, and also you just got out of a accident" my mother told us. "Now let's talk" she said and looked at me.

"I miss the brother who put me first, I miss the one who cared about me, and who loved me and wanted to protect me" I told her looking at him.

"Do you not think I'm here?? I made mistakes but I'm here" he told me.

"I know but I needed you Collin I needed you more than anything" I said about to cry. Then he came over to me.

"Listen Josie I made a mistake, I hurt you and our family I can't say sorry enough but I'm over my old life and I'm here to protect you now" he said pulling me into a hug. And I cried my mom and dad just let us hug it out.

"I love you Collin" I told him that was the first time I told my brother that since he went to jail.

"I love you too" he told me back.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys I hoped you like this chapter!

It was mainly about being back with a broken family.

Thanks for reading😊