Finally! I saw the light!!

It's been two whole weeks since we moved now, and chad hasn't even tried to contact me, however he texted Stacy and cussed her out. I felt horrible for getting her involved and having to bear what he was throwing around.
"I think..." I started as Stacy snapped her head around. She was doing her make-up so I knew she already knew what was about to come out of my mouth "I think... imma text chad and tell him everything is okay" I restarted and finished.

"You're completely stupid. He hasn't even texted you he hasn't called you. He ain't posted nothing about how he misses you" she started "in fact go look at his Facebook page" she said with an attitude.

So I did, I unlocked my phone typed in his name and there it was. A big ole slap in my face. There sat "in a relationship with Lillian McPherson" I dropped my phone. And grabbed a pillow and screamed my head off in it. I knew it shouldn't bother me, but it did! The girl I never had to worry about, the girl who was like an sister to him. That's what he always told me.. but now they are dating.

"I'm calling him" I told her. And all she did was shake her head.

I dialed his number it rang twice then "What" was an cold rudely ass voice.
"Um.." was all that came out. "Talk" he shouted.

"Chad you know what sign over your rights." I told him.
"Already done paper work is at your moms" he said coldly.
"What the hell chad, where is the old you? The you that was my bestfriend? Where is he?" I begged for an answer.
"He's gone Josie. The guy you knew isn't here anymore" he started "and he'll never return" he finished. I actually let an tear fall.
"Chad.." was all I could get out
"Don't even start Josie you left, you took my son away from me" he stated.
"Because you pushed me where I couldn't do it anymore you pushed me into an corner and I couldn't do shit. You wanted to fix us oh my god that's all I heard. You didn't even make it where we could fix it cause when I said okay, you went and cheated again" I told him and the phone was silent. So silent I heard his dog barking.
"I'm sorry" was all he could say.
"Yeah yeah, I gotta go I'm getting ready for an date tonight have fun with Lillian" I told him
"What the hell, an date?" He growled out.
"Yes an date, you are in an relationship, I'm just talking to someone" I told him.
"You're an mom" he said "and you're an dad but what's stopping you?" I questioned.
"Look whatever do you but I promise you will never have to worry about me ever again" he told me
"I've stopped worrying along time ago" I said and hung up.

"Well that was intense" Stacy said trying to make me smile.
"Yeah I guess" I told her and walked over to my little man, I looked down and he was sleeping so peacefully. He had no clue how his dad acts he's so lucky but yet he doesn't get the chance to learn about Him.

"Are you ready?" Stacy asked me. I nodded and grabbed my bag.

"He's still asleep" I told my aunt while putting on my shoes, she nodded and smiled "have an great day my loves" she said as we was walking out the door.

"You know I'm pretty happy just doing this thing with drake" I told Stacy. She smiled at me.

"But he's still lingering in the back of your mind isn't he? He's still there haunting you and fucking your mind up" Stacy said. I knew she was actually speaking the truth.

"He's got an hold on me, I try not to think about him, I try and be happy but soon as I am boom something comes up with him" I started and a tear fell down my face.
"He was suppose to be my bestfriend I thought I knew him. But I guess I was wrong. I never knew someone could change so much over night. Maybe I was blinded. Maybe he never changed from the old chad. Maybe I was just trying to picture him as this great person I made myself believe he actually was" I told her.

"No Josie chad screwed you over, he got exactly what he wanted and once he did he didn't know how to act. So therefore he screwed over himself. He has an handsome son, he had an great girlfriend. But we both know chad will never change. Cheating and drugs is all he knows and all he will ever know" she told me.

"You're totally right" I told her smiling "I'm worth more than chad can ever afford" I finished up and she smiled.

"Finally you're coming to the light" she told me

———————————————————————————
Hey guys I'm trying my best I promise! Please leave feed back please let me know how everything is!! Thank you all for the support y'all give out!!