Hes the deff of DRAMA

We began walking in the school and I kept my eyes on everyone and everything. I didn't want any drama. Any thing happening. I just got Chad back to the state where we are good. I went to my locker and when I closed it there he was..

"So you two are back together?" He began. I began walking away.

"Don't run. We need to talk" he told me. But I didn't listen.

"Josie you best stop" he demanded and I did.

"What William?" I ask rudely.

"Why him" he asked

"Cause I love him" I said and left. I got into class and sat beside the teacher. I couldn't have this not today. So I decided I was going to leave. Say I was having pains and go home. They would understand I'm pregnant. I texted Chad and told him what I was going to do and he told me he would come after school. That he had practice today and I told him okay. I understood he had other stuff. And I knew I couldn't keep him from it. When I got home I walked inside and locked my door. I always did I was kinda secure about that. I went upstairs and changed into some sweatpants and came back down and put "The Notebook" on. The went to the kitchen to get the popcorn. During the movie I really did start getting some sharp pains. But I didn't think nothing by it. I just tried going to sleep. After awhile I was awoken to my stomach killing me.

It was 2:30.

I dialed chads number hopefully he'd answer.

"Chads phone?" A girl answered.

"Where's Chad?" I began asking.

"May I ask who's speaking?" She asked

"His fucking girlfriend" I yelled.

"That's not possible I'm right here" she told me. "But anyways here" she said pissed off.

"You're cheating" I yelled at Chad.

"No I'm not" he started

"Who is she?" I asked

"No one" he told me

"Lie again" I asked

"She's the side chick." He told me

"We're... Fuck... Done!" I screamed

"Josie. What's wrong?" He demeaned.

"Nothing!" I began yelling and hung up.

I got up and got my keys. I texted my mom and told her I was going to the hospital how could this be happening I was to early, I couldn't be losing my child.. Or could I?

I drove slowly, slower than I ever drove before. I kept stoping cause I had pains in my stomach as it kept hurting. When I finally got there my mom was waiting for my. She rushed over after I parked with the wheelchair and pushed me in. The doctors took me straight back labor and delivery.

They put me to sleep and my mom was making sure my baby was okay.

A couple hours later.

A nurse came in.

"Well he's in the NICU he's breathing was unsteady but that will be fine, and he weighs 3 pounds and four ounces." She told me.. I was puzzled. How? He weight four pounds the last check up. "He's healthy. But he's gotta stay a little longer" she told me. I nodded. "What's his name?" She asked

"Landon Allen Brewton" I told her and smiled. She nodded

"Fathers name?" She asked

"Chad Allen Brewton"

"And mothers" she asked

"Josie Lynn brown" I said and she walked out. I would finally get to see my son today. I couldn't yesterday but I can today.

I checked my phone '56 miss calls from Chad' I wasn't even worried he shouldn't be here right now. Should he? What am I kidding this is his kid too. I picked my phone up. He answered right away.

"Josie.."he started

"I'm not calling about us I'm calling about our son. I had him last night. Well. He's here you wanna see him come on. Leave your whores behind." I told him and hung up. I got my mom to wheel me to see him. He looked just like Chad hair, nose, face, all. He had nothing to look like me by. I kept wanting to hold him but knew I couldn't. I was rubbing his little hand, and talking to him telling him I wasn't leaving him.

When Chad came in. His eyes red and he walked beside me.

"He looks like me" he began before I stopped him.

"Stop Chad. Just stop. I said as tears started to form. I'm gonna leave you two alone. Have a good time with your son" I said and got the nurse to wheel me out back to my room. After an hour Chad came in my room.

"Listen to me please" he begged.

"I never knew you loved me this much" he started. And my eyes dropped. How could he not know?

"You.. You didn't know?" I asked.

"I thought you'd cheat or leave me after the baby" he told me.

"So I done the only thing I knew. Cheat" he said tearing up.

"Now what? You just want me?" I asked laughing

"You're stupid Chad!" I told him

"One more" he asked I shook my head 'no' and he just dropped his.

"What's was worth more? Her or me?" I asked almost crying.

"I don't know" he answered

"Have a nice life Chad I'll text you when you can see Landon" I told him. He just looked at me with tears in his eyes and left.

---------------------------------------

Sorry for the short and forever taking chapter! Thank you for reading!! I hope you like it!