The relationship.

Over the next month Chad and I was working on our relationship issue. I knew we had a lot to work on still and we had a lot to talk about still. But Chad and myself we had a relationship worth fighting for.

It's been almost a month and the doctors said that I should come in to check on our son. The doctor said since his weight gain was low I need to come back often to keep up with it. But I was getting bigger.

I signed in and Chad sat beside me holding my hand. It didn't take no time before the doctor called us back.

"Josie how are you feeling today?" She asked me.

I smiled at her. "I'm feeling excellent" I said while she took my weight. After she did we went to the ultrasound room.

"Hope on up here" she said and helped me up.

"Looks like you gained a couple pounds since the last time" she told me and my eyes widen and I nodded.

"I feel like a cow" I told her and she laughed.

"You weigh 130 now" she told me my eye got big.

"Let's check the baby... He weighs four pounds what have you been doing?" She asked and laughed

"Eating everything on that darn list and what isn't on that list" I told her she smiled.

"He's perfectly healthy here's the heart beat" she told me and there he was. He started moving around. Sucking his thumb and kicking. I loved watching my little boy. I looked over at Chad and he was smiling.

"Come back in two weeks" she told me.

"Why so soon?" I asked concerned.

"He seems as if he wants to start turning" she said pointing it out. I nodded and wiped the stuff off and got up.

We left and went to get something to eat. I didn't really want what I was eating but my mind changed so fast. When we got home we told my mom everything.

"Chad why are you with my little sister? I don't like you. You keep hurting her" my brother told him. And Chad took my hand.

"We are work everything out, we may not be perfect but we're a family now. It's okay if you don't like me. Not many people do. But I don't care." He told my brother. My brother nodded. And went about his business but I knew he wasn't going to let it rest that easy.

Over the next few days Chad picked me up. And would stay. But Collin would always have something to say to him. And he wouldn't say anything nice. He would criticize how he dressed, talked, or even acted. And always asked how would he raise a kid. Would he get his parents to support the baby. We all knew my brother didn't like him. No one couldn't much blame him. But it was my life and I was sure that I was ready to start my life with my bestfriend. I loved him and I was happy with him.

When we went back to school and I got out of the car Stacy rushed over to me.

"Listen William is on a war path today. You know how he skipped the past couple of weeks? Well he knows y'all are back together. You may wanna try and dodge him" she told me. I looked at Chad. And nodded but how could he have found out? Who would have told him??

---------------------------------------

Hey guys this ones a little short, but I'm sorry. Anyways thanks for reading. ❤️