Itll just happen, right?

Alec pulled up, I was in my room, sitting on my bed crying. I was breaking, I was hurting. He sat in front of me. He took my hands and held onto me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"We was fussing over you.. And then I went to stop him from leaving.. He hit me" I said.

"No he didn't" he said and I moved my hand to show the red mark in my cheek. He placed his hand on my face. He eyes widened. And he got up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked grabbing his arm.

"His house" he said pissed.

"Alec it's fine" I said he shook his head. And got his shoes.

"No it's not, he should've never laid his hands on you" he hissed.

"Alec please y'all are bestfriend friends" I told him standing up.

"No, I have nothing for him. He has crossed the line" he stated. "Coming or not?" He asked.

"Let me get the car seat" I said he shook his head

"I'll get it" he told me. And I nodded. I knew that it was going to be a lot of trouble, Alec was mad, then Chad was mad at him. I got my son. And put him in the carseat. The trip over, Alec was talking about how a guy should never place his hands on a girl. Unless he was picking her up to carry her, or if he was tickling her. He kept ranting and telling me how he wouldn't. Then we pulled into his drive.

"Are you getting out?" He asked me. And I nodded. I got the bag and the car seat.

"Stay with his mom" he told me.

We went and knocked on the door and his mom let us in. He went right to his room. But I stayed as he told me. She hasn't seen her grandson, not since he was born.

"Oh my gosh. He looks just like his father" she told me and I nodded.

"He has no features of me. All of him" I told her smiling. She was rocking him, and smiling. Then all of a sudden we heard yelling

"You had no right" coming from Alec.

"She's my babies mother" Chad yelled.

"Which you hit!" Alec yelled. Then chads mom looked over.

"He.. He didn't did he..?" She begged for a no. But I couldn't give her that.

"He did that's why we came over" I told her and she walked up stairs holding my son with me following her. She opened her door. And Alec already hit him.

"Doesn't feel good does it?" His mom asked.

"Mom?" He asked and seen his son, then I stepped out.

"Josie" he said.

"You know what I said about touching woman! Especially you baby mother! She brought this gift into a world, and you know what! You helped. She shouldn't have to put up with a father who is an ass to her and ain't with their child! You helped make him and you best be there raising him!" She told him.

"She has Alec" he told her.

"And you have the girl you cheated on me with" I said with hate in my voice.

"You cheated on her?" His mom asked. He looked away. And Alec looked at him.

"Did you cheat on her Chad?" Alec demanded.

"Yes okay! I cheated. I blamed her cause I though she was. Or what I told her. But the whole time she was pregnant she nagged me! She was moody! I couldn't handle her! So I found someone else! But I was wrong I love her" he yelled.

"And you gave another the chance to love her, you gave another the chance to raise your child!" His mother told him, in a voice that told him she was very disappointed.

"Alec please don't take my family" Chad began begging.

"It isn't my choice it's hers" he told him. Pointing to me as I stood behind his mother.

"You lied. You are a liar. I don't want nothing to do with you right now." I told him. I walked over to Alec and pulled him away.

"She's made her mind up" Alec told him. And Chad glared at us. His mom was already out of the room, and we began walking. Alec was ahead of me. As he turned Chad grabbed me and engulfed me with a kiss. I started out with fighting it, but then I just stopped and went with it. I truly missed it. The Alec coughed. I knew it was him cause it was a guy, and he was the only other guy there.

"I see you forgave him" he said. I seen the hurt. I didn't forgive him. But I did love him.

"No he just pulled me into it." I defended myself still looking at Chad. Who looked more hurt.

"Chad?" Alec asked.

"I did." He agreed. I turned and walked with Alec. That kiss was amazing. And I missed kissing him. We walked down stairs and his mom was still holding her grandson.

"Can you take our picture?" She asked Alec, referring to me her and Landon. He nodded. And did. Then he took one of her and Landon.

"Can I please see him again?" She asked I smiled.

"Mrs. Emily. Anytime you want to you have my number" I told her she kissed my head. and put him back in the car seat. We left and went back home.

"You love him don't you?" Alec asked. I laughed. And nodded. And then a tear rolled down my face.

"You know he was everything to me. He picked up William pieces" I told him. Looking out the window.

"He's no good" he told me rubbing my leg and I nodded. I knew it but I loved him.

"He has my heart. But Alec I don't know. Can we just forget about him?" I asked taking his hand. He nodded and kissed it.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys I don't really know about this chapter but I hope you guys like it☺️