Its that time!!

SUNDAY!
It was Sunday morning and we had along way to travel. This little visit is exactly what I needed to clear my head. I was packing up Landons and my stuff, when I heard a knock.

I picked up Landon off the floor and we walked down stairs.
Once I reached the front door, there she was.

"Chad said I can come over and see MY SON" she drew out. I heard foot steps walking up behind me. Which was Stacy.

"Chad is delusional" instated and Stacy took Landon.

"Chads the dad ain't he? So therefore I'm his mom. Oh yeah and we're fighting for full custody" she blurted out.
My eyes widen and mouth dropped open.

"Full custody?" I said laughing my ass off
"You couldn't even bathe your own self let along a baby" I blurted out while laughing still.
"And you think you can take my son?" I said whole laughing.

"Josie this isn't funny" she yelled. I was still laughing.

"But it is" I said dying from laughing.

"CHAD COME HERE NOW" she yelled from the front door down to his driveway waving her arms around to grab his attention.

"Baby wait if you wanna grab that boys attention hold on" I said to her
"CHAD WANNA SEE MY BOOBIES" I yelled and he yanked his head up from looking down.
"That's how it's done" I told her as he was walking happily to my driveway. Once he reached us she punched him. He looked back for a second then back to her.
"What the actual fuck?" He asked her

"You'll answer your thirsty little bitch before me?" She snapped at him.

"Allie what have I told you?" He started and before he could finish she popped off

"Told me? TOLD ME. Yeah remember what you told me FULL CUSTODY over Landon?" She started

"Allie I don't want full custody over Landon. Josie is doing an amazing job" he started but yet before he could finish
"I knew this was gonna happen! You always take her fucking side what does she have that I don't? Look at me then look at her Chad I've always been better" she yelled waving her arms around. Causing Stacy and myself to look at her as if she needed mental help.

"She has my child?" He questioned her right before she stormed off.

"Control your hoe" I said before slamming the door in his face.

****Chads POV****
What the actual fuck just happened? I get called to come over. Then my girlfriend and baby mommy yelling? Now I've been punched and a door slammed in my face? To many raging hormones TO MANY! Thank God blessed me with a boy.

"Chad are you serious?" Allie began questioning again.
"What have nothing to say?" She added while stepping up in my face.
"Man, Allie calm down she's a good mother and I know my son is being ——" I was trying to finish my sentence before she cut me off.

"Stop right there our son Chad OOUURRRRS" she said drawing out the word ours.

"No Allie that's not OUR son, that's MY son by JOSIE. I wear a condom for a reason" I told her which pissed her off more.

"Stick up for that whore" she said before storming off.

"ALLIE DAMNIT" I yelled before she reached my front door to leave.
"STOP IT!! This isn't what you wanna do. Don't push me to far I'm not playing. Josie is a great fucking person. She takes care of MY SON and doesn't ask me to pitch in. She has NEVER kept me from Landon, I choose to stay away when I got off on that shit! I was the one who wasn't ready for a kid! And I be dammed if you try you best to make me have another one when I have one I can't even see because I fucked it up and now you're making it worst!" I yelled at her. She was frozen.

"I am not going to let you run the mother of my son off, I will not let this interfere with my relationship with my son because I need him more than he needs me and I need to know I will be in his life and with you around that'll never be possible" I finished.

"So what? She asked me softly. "So does this mean you're leaving me?" She said almost in a whisper.

"Yes Allie it does. I can't have this. Not right now" I told her and with that she left without saying another word.

I was right, wasn't I? I shouldn't have let that happened and I should've never told Allie that I wanted to be a family with her and Landon instead of Josie. I was hurt, and I wanted my family but just not with Josie at that point in time. I was angry at the world. But now.. I see everything I've truly lost..

—————————————————————————-
Hey guys! I'm trying to finish this book so I can write another one I've had planned up! But hopefully you guys like this one! A few more surprises coming up in this book before I finish it!!🥰 thank you for all the reads and staying by until it's completely done!!