The date!

After talking I ran upstairs in a rush to take a shower and get ready. I wore a cute strapless dress that was a different pattern on top and a bright pink at the bottom. And work some flats. I got my sweater and fixed my hair and make-up. I walked downstairs and my brother looked at me.

"I don't like this boy. He got you pregnant" my brother told me I sat beside him and patted his back.

"My fault too, we was both drunk" I told him then there was a knock at the door which saved me from him yelling at me. When I opened it he smiled.

"Mom dad, and Collin, I'm leaving. Tell Lillian I'll be home later if she needs to sleep with me" I told them. And left. He opened my door and smiled.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, and he gave me a glare. And then he laughed.

"It ain't happening just relax and enjoy the ride" he told me. And I nodded.

Thirty minutes later...

We pulled up but he told me to close my eye a few minutes back. So I did, I kept trying to peak, but he would catch me and tell me to stop. When we stopped I heard him get out so I tried opened my eyes but he said no, through the glass. He opened my door and helped me out. Turned me around and finally told me to look. It was sea world! Out first date was to sea world. We walked in and he paid, then we went and seen dolphins and we seen the new penguins we walked around and looked till 6. We went and ate at Applebee's.

"This date has been amazing" I told him. He smiled

"It isn't over yet" he told me. So at 7:12 we left. And went to the fair, Stacy and I also went by there, just never went in. I smiled, and he came to my side. He took my hand and we went and paid. We went on the big slide, and merry-go-round. We also went on the swings, and we played some games. Chad thought of the idea to play to football game. He won the first round, he played again for a medium, then once more for the largest. He won it. I could choose from a panda, a teddy bear, a rabbit, or a turtle. And of course I got the panda. It was my favorite animal. Ever since I was a little kid. It was so big that I had to carry it with both arms and that it was down to my knees. When I looked over I seen the Ferris wheel. And pulled him to it. He nodded and knew I wanted to go on, I sat my panda down and got in. When half way up he looked at me.

"Listen I should've never been the way I was to you. I never meant what I said at first. I love our child, and I love you" he told me. Placing his hand on my face. "I never knew how it felt, and now I know how it does" he added and we stopped

"I'm not mad I could never be mad at you" I told me. And he lend in and I followed and we kissed on the very top, we kissed. When we pulled apart we began moving and people began getting off, we got off went and got cotton candy and some drinks. Then went to the truck. I sat my panda in the back and on the way home I fell asleep.

When we arrived to my house I woke up, he picked me up, and carried me inside. My mom told him he could take me to my room. And he did. I stripped and changed and he came back up.

"Your panda" he told me smilingly I walked up to him and kissed him.

"Thank you so much for our wonderful date tonight" I told him and he kissed me.

"You're welcome baby" he told me and left. After he walked out Lillian walked in got in my bed and waited for me to lay down. I turned the lights off crawled into bed and laid down. After I laid down she got in my arms and went to sleep.

"Goodnight Josie I love you" she told me

"Goodnight Lillian I love you too" I told her and she was fast asleep. I couldn't wait for my family to come alive like this. I loved spending every minute with my sister. And I couldn't wait to spend every second with my child.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys, well this chapter.. Gah this chapter. Would've been done sooner and would've been longer. Buttt you see it didn't save onto my phone.. Then I rewrote the first part. Then tonight I see the last part... NOT SAVED! Like really😓 my luck.. But I like it. So I'm fine. I hope you guys liked it! Comment and rate please😊