What have i done

After the hospital visit, I felt as if I was breaking. I needed Chad to make this family work. But I couldn't go running back to him. After a whole week in the hospital Landon got to come home. I was so happy, my son was home. But his father, was no where to be found. I haven't heard from him since he left that day. I wanted to reach out to him and tell him I loved him. But I knew I couldn't. So I texted him. Telling him that "Landon is home"

Twenty minutes later.

"Hey" he said walking into my room.

"Hi" I said holding Landon.

"Can I see him" he asked and I nodded. He took him and sat down. It broke my heart, this isn't how he was suppose to be. He was suppose to be here with me. Not away from me. He was looking at Landon the whole time. Not once did he look at me.

"How have things been?" I asked.

"Great actually, what about you?" He asked

"They could be better" I told him the honest truth. I got up and went to the bathroom. I couldn't handle this anymore. I was breaking. I closed the door. And I cried. My life was broken. My sons life was mess cause I couldn't let him have his mother and father together.

"Josie" I heard at my door.

"I'll be out in a minute" I told him.

"Let me in" he said.

"No just wait there, spend time with Landon" I told him.

"Just open the damn door" he yelled. I moved and opened it. And Chad came in.

"What's wrong?" He asked taking a seat beside me.

"Nothing you should be with Landon. Not me." I replied.

"Actually I should be with Alice instead of here." He started but didn't finished. I began crying. I couldn't stop, I knew he moved on. And now he didn't care.

"A...Alice the one you cheated on me with? You're??" I asked looking down.

"We're seeing each other yea" he said.

"Go finish your visit so you can go see her" I told him. I didn't wanna be around him anymore. I loved Chad. More than anyone. And knowing they was a thing. It killed me. He stuck his hand out, but I refused it.

"Imma just stay in here for a little while" I told an he nodded. I closed and locked the door, and cried.

After an hour he knocked on the door.

"Josie I'm leaving" he said

"Okay" was all I said. I heard him leave. I got up walked out and went to my room, he was sitting there.

"We have to talk" he told me.

"Nothing to talk about go see Alice have a great day" I told him and smiled. He shook his head.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked. I laughed a very weak laugh.

"Cause I'm strong enough to know my limits.. I'm strong enough to know I'm good to live without you..

I'm strong enough to move on without you... I was happy before us and I'll be happy later, later may take a couple days, weeks, months or a year.. But I'll be fine" I told him. He just stared at me.

"So you're telling me to be with her?" He asked I really didn't know my self but I knew I wasn't going to keep being hurt. I was going to move on and be whole again.

"Yes that's what I'm telling you" I told him he shook his head.

"I thought it was us forever" he asked

"I did too.. Till everything happened then we aren't anymore you've moved on, I'm going to someday. You remember at that hospital when I asked who was worth more her or me? I hope it was her, cause you lost me.. I loved you more than anything. I would've gave you anything. I would've never hurt you. Nor cheated or left. But your trust issues betrayed you I would've tried to give you the world. But you don't care" I said standing up. He took my hand and pulled me into him.

"Who said I never cared? I will always care" He told me holding onto me.

"Stop Chad" I told him.

"No listen, you think that I'm this big jerk now. I'm not you made me leave you pushed me back into her. You didn't care about me. You told me that day to have a nice life. I didn't wanna leave. I was broken I ran back to her to yell and blame her. She told me she was sorry, she was here for me. She is. She cares" he told me and I started crying. He stood up and pulled me into a hug.

"Let.. Me.. Go" I demanded

"Josie I'm not. We need to settle this" he told me.

"Settle what? You got someone" I told him. He let me go. Understanding my point.

"I loved you.." I whispered..

"I trusted you" "I wanted you" "I needed you" I whispered all in between breaks. Chad just looked at me.

"You betrayed me" I finished strong and loud.

"Josie I'm not leaving you" he said his voice firm.

"Go to Alice!" I screamed with tears running down my face.

"No Josie I'm not" he told me taking my hands.

"Leave" I said trying to make me understand.

"No I can't, my family is more important" he told me than I broke. I got so weak. I had to sit down.

"You.. Have.. Her" I said

"I want you" he told me.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter!☺️

Thanks for reading☺️