What Happens Now??

A week has passed since I seen the true side of Chad, we haven't made it official yet but was working and talking towards it. He'd surprise me here and there with little things out through the week. But I still couldn't shake the fact he did broke my heart, or that now he has an lock on his phone?

"Chad can I play one of your games on your phone" I begged him. He looked at me, unlocked his phone, checked someone thing, then handed it to me.

"What was that about" I asked coldly. Any sane person would've just left him, but also not every sane person has a baby by him. Which is truly the only reason I'm trying so had for this relationship.

"Are you going to always do this? Are you never going to trust me? Why is it I'm always doing something bad?" He started questioning. I couldn't help but to be shocked. Especially if the tone he was carrying was hateful.

"Maybe because you broke my trust, maybe because you turned my trust into nothing. Why do you think I always want to know what's going on or if you if you took off the lock so I can know you don't have to fear that you are cheating once again." I stated.

"I gotta go" was all he said and stormed out.

I went over and checked on Landon. He was about to wake up, so I went fixed his bottle and came back just in time cause he woke up.
The only time he actually cried is if he was hungry or needed to be changed, he always was a good baby. He doesn't deserve this.

Later that night
I called Stacy and asked her to come over that I needed to have a serious talk. When she finally got to the house she didn't expect what I had to tell her .

"Stacy, I need to tell you something. Promise not to get mad" I started begging.

"No promises but okay?" She asked me.

"We're moving to South Carolina. He doesn't need to know where I am until he can figure out what he wants. My dad has a sister out there and she said we could come live with her." I told her. She was wide eyed and tears falling from her face.

"What... But Josie " she began.

"She also said you could come but I know your mom would never" I told her. And as the words came out the cell phone came out.

"Mom Josie is leaving and I can't be without her she's my best friend and needs me. Please mom let me move with her" there was a pause. "South Carolina" she said. She was walking back and fourth. "So I can?" She questioned "oh thank you thank you mom" she said
"Well let's get to packing" she told me smiling.

Atleast I would have someone I knew. We began packing up my stuff all my clothes all the babies stuff taking apart his crib. We loaded it up in the van, then went over to her house and packed up all her stuff and headed to the school. We got all our transfer sheets, and left our good ole state of Alabama.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone I've been an awful writer I haven't updated this story in awhile. But I'm back and writing again. This chapter isn't long but it's an start! Hope y'all enjoy!