Is that what you wanted?

With my mouth still wide open and my eyes dangling out of my head there stood this shell of my ex-best friend.

"Come on meet the new kid" Jim kept repeating.
"Shhh Jim" Stacy told him finally after collecting herself
"What's wrong babe?" He asked her.

"That's Chad" I said still in total shock.

"That's the Chad?" Jim questioned reaching for his phone.

"That's THE CHAD" I told him still in complete shock. Chad hasn't even noticed me yet. He's to consumed by his 'fans'
"Stacy I gotta call my mom" I told her and walked back to my car. Leaving unseen.

I called my mom who answered with a signing voice.
"Hello my angel" she said so happily.
"Momma why" I asked.
"Why what?" She questioned calmly.
"Why is Chad here?" I asked and then her side of the phone went silent so silent I had to check and see if she hung up on me.

"His dad got a new job. They didn't say where they were moving to. The didn't even sell the house they kept it" she told me, I heard the shock in her voice.
"What do I do!!" I asked begging for any help.
"Don't let him stop your happiness" she told me "I gotta go Brandon is acting out again I'm sorry baby girl" is all she said before she hung up.

I sat there still in shock as I pulled up Drakes number.

"Hello?" He answered with an concerned voice
"Baby please PLEASE come to school PLEASE" I begged him.
"What's wrong?" He asked more worried.

At this point I was crying, the shock wore off!
"HES HERE DAMNIT" I said screaming
"Who's where?" He demanded.
"Chad" I forced the name out and he hung up.

*DRAKES POV*
"HES HERE DAMNIT" She said screaming
"Who's where?" I demanded.
"Chad" is all she could get out before I turned my car around and headed to the school instead of the jewelry store. I pulled into the school 3 mins after she called me and pulled up beside her car.

"How do you know it's him?" I asked her as she got out of the car.
"Jim was talking to him. He's in the crowd" she told me pointing over to where everyone was crowded at.

"My BROTHER?" I demanded to know. She shook her head. I reached for her hand but she already linked hands with mine before I knew it. She held tightly onto my arm gripping with all her might.

I pushed our way through to where Jim and Stacy was.

"So what are we doing?" Jim ask me.
"Playing it cool. Walk up there Jim and ask him about the car" I told him and he nodded.

Jim was talking to Chad about his car. He didn't even notice no one else.
"Stacy you go now and grab Jim by the arm" I told her. She looked at Josie and Josie nodded to her. She did as I told her, and that caused Chad to start looking around. He knew she was here.

"Baby listen, go up behind Stacy, and when you get there I'll walk up behind you shortly" I told Josie she kissed my cheek and did as I said.

*JOSIE POV*
I kissed his cheek, and walked up behind Stacy like I was supposed to.
"Stace" I said and grabbed her arm.

"Josie, I was just looking for you" Chad began. "I see you ain't got no man?" He questioned me.
Just as he did Drake walked up behind me and held onto my waist.

"Drake" he said loving his happiness voice to his disgusted voice.

"Chad" Drake said she he kissed my cheek.
"Why bring you into town?" Drake ask him.

"Considering it's none of your business drake, my dad got moved to this town on business" he told Drake.

"Considering it is my business cause you knew where we lived, you knew she was single for a few months and you thought she'd come running back to you?" He questioned Chad.

"Dude she's the mother of my child!!!" Chad began raising his voice.
"I loved her first, I had sex with her first, and I sure as hell had a baby with her first. My bad you got what I didn't want" he told drake.

"Didn't want?" I asked him.

"Yes what I didn't want" he turned his focus onto me. "I never wanted you I wanted what you had. Your family is rich, you're set for life and you put it out there. I never wanted to be with you I only wanted to use you" Chad started.
"If I wanted new shoes you'd get them. If I wanted food you'd get me food. If I asked you to jump you'd ask how high" he said laughing in my face.

"You..." Drake started before I put my hand up.

"No no no baby, you wanted your whore of a girlfriend Hillary but oh she was sucking face with William. You came you found me you took me to the empty room. You wanted it just as much as I did. You might not of wanted the child or me. But you wanted it. And what one man doesn't want another will cherish!! Another man will pick me over his dope or alcohol any day! But hey look at me I'm 19, I flunked school because I was to busy being strung out because my baby momma left me without saying a word. Oh man should I sleep with this girl since my baby momma don't want me and makes it clear to me every single day I text her and she never replies! Damn Chad, if you don't want me don't follow me to another state, another city or anything. Stay back in ALABAMA cause y'all just came up here to see what the fuck I'm doing. IM DOING GREAT CHAD!! I'm fucking Drake almost every single night, is that what you want to hear? Or HEY EVERYONE, I cried over this mother fucker when I was giving BIRTH to our son and he was off SCREWING another bitch! Watch out cause Chad is in town and yes he's here to fuck anyone and everyone!!" I yelled out to the crowd.
"Now is that what you wanted?" I asked on a lower voice watching his once smile turn into a frown.

"Yes dipshit I have better memory than you think. Please go back to Alabama" I begged him before walking away.

"Wanna leave?" Drake asked me as we walked up to the school building.

"I would but I don't wanna miss anymore days than I have too, are you staying?" I asked him.
He looked down and back up and meet my eyes.
"I wish baby, but mom made my doctors appointment and I can't miss it. I'll be here for second half" he told me and kissed my lips and walked back to his truck.

———————————————————————————
Hey guys!! Another chapter down!! What do you think will happen!! Leave feed back!! Thanks so much for reading!!