Lets get ready!

There was a knock at the door so I ran down the steps to get it..
My eyes widened..
And mouth dropped..
"We need to talk" he said.

"Uh.. Okay? Come in" I told him and followed him to the spare room.
"You know I love you, you know I wanna be with you. But I just don't know if I can do this" William told me. My mouth was still opened. I knew something was up. He was to early. And now he just broke up with me. Why what was wrong with me.
"Why?" I asked about to start crying. I wanted to know what I did wrong.
"It's just. Your friends make it noticeable that I ain't wanted around you, and then Chad. I know he likes you" he told me I was looking at him like he was stupid.
"Chad is with Hillary" I said crying now. I wanted us to works but I'm guessing he didn't.
"Look I just can't" he said and left. I walked back upstairs and and laid down. This weekend couldn't get any worse.
"So who was it?" Stacy asked
"Uh-well-uh-um-William" I said looking up. I was broken. I couldn't think of anything to say.
"He said?" She question.
"We broke up" I told her. And she just left it there. I was hurting more than anything.
"So tomorrow is a party. Wanna go? Can stay with me" she told me. I looked over and nodded.
"You staying tonight?" I asked she nodded and came over.
"He was nothing smile honey" and hugged me. I couldn't smile I thought this time was different. But it wasn't. He lied to me.
That night we watched all kinds of scary movies and ate all kinds of junk food. We woke up the next morning and got ready, ate and I packed for tonight.
When I got to Stacy's it was already four cause we took forever. When we got there we ate and each took a shower it so it was already 7. We fixed our hair and make-up. I got my clothes out I couldn't choose from.
"Stacy which one?" I asked her and she began looking.
I had a high rise skirt that was short and tight and a shirt that was thin straps and had tassels coming down, also showed a little of my belly. I also had a tight short dress. And my badge high heels.
She picked the high rise skirt and shirt.
She wore the other one, and her black high heels. We left at 8:30 and went to the party.
When we got there almost every guy knew I was single now, and was trying to get with me.
When I got my drink I seen Chad. It's been almost three days since we've talked. And I seen Hillary right behind him. He stared right at me then looked away. I turned around and went to the dance floor. I was dancing all over some guy named Allen. He was a college guy, and was studying pre-med. he was really cute and all, but I just wasn't happy enough.
Someone then pulled me away. "Why didn't you call me as soon as y'all broke up?" He asked over the music. And I was looking at him.
"Cause you have Hillary" I told him and pulled away and began drinking again and dancing with the same dude.

A little later that night, he came back up to me. While I was talking to Ben. "What Chad?" I asked
"I-uh. Come here" he said pulling me away from everyone. And he pulled into a spare room.
"Hillary and I broke up" he told me slurring his words. I nodded.
"Good Chad" I told him nodding.
"No listen, she was kissing William" he told me and I felt myself get fire hot. Then he locked the door. I did like him I admit it I liked my bestfriend.
"Chad why'd you lock the door?" I asked
"So no one who come in while we talk." He told me. And I raised my eyebrows.
"Josie, I'm sorry for freaking out on you, will you ever be able to forever me?" He begged. I nodded. He was now sitting down and I was looking over at him.
"Come beside me" he said patting the bed. I was drunk but not drunk enough to have sex with Chad.
When I sat down Chad turned my head toward him. And we began kissing. That kissing turned to is laying down on the bed.
Something kept telling myself to stop but I wouldn't.
We began talking our clothes off. And he was on top of me.

And with that, I had sex with my bestfriend.
Drunken, out-of-my-mind sex with my bestfriend.

----------------------------------------
Hey guys chapter two is done😊
Thanks for reading😊
Tell me what you think!