Chapter 5: Music Of the Night

After days had past, none of the brothers kept on bugging me. It's like they keep on looking at me weirdly. But Yui get attacks too lately. Do they really think of her as just a food?. And why her? I mean ,  me and Yui are both humans . maybe her blood is tastier?  I didn't really mind . What bothers me is that Yui will get anemic because of their thirst. I placed her in her bed after she fainted when she got an attack from Laito earlier. she even got bitten at the church the other day by him then another bite. They won't stop until they are satisfied. I touched her hands ans caress it. I can't allow them to treat her like this. I locked her doors and even the windows so that they can't enter. When i closed the door behind me I decided to talk to Reiji. 
When i'm on my there . I heard someone singing. Just the sound of it . I heard that freakin voice again inside my head. 'It's Kanato'. My body moved on its own and before i knew it , I'm standing in the halls balcony looking at Kanato. He stopped  singing ang looked at me. I laughed nervously. " I-Im sorry f-for disturbing you.It's just that I- I heard someone singing.I'm go-g-going now.!". I turned around only to find Kanato in front of me with his weird face. "Do You sing too Ayumi-chan?". He asked me and since I dont want to lie to him if he knows. I answered honestly. "Y-Yes Kanato-kun". "Will You sing for me?". Now, he's demanding. I'm about to reject him when his mood suddenly changed. "You will right?if you dont, ill fal of this balcony or i could even sink my teeth in you, or maybe--". I cut him off saying. "Ofcourse I will for you, do you also need something else. like i can bake you some cake?". I know he terribly loves sweet so right now i saw his true smile just like a kid. "Yes ! please!". It made me smile even though he is weird. so i decided singing a song that i suddenly thought of. 

Gakuen Alice Ending Song; Shiawase No niji-- 

while singing, little did i know that most of the brothers heard it inside the halls. (Reiji on his study room he saw her at the balcony singing and he dropped the teacup he was holding as he heard her sing. Subaru on the other hand is on the place near the tower where his mother was locked before.He looked up to see her singing to Kanato and he smiled at the beautiful tune she is singing. Laito is on the music room, he stopped playing the piano and heard her sing . Shu in the living room was awakened by the voice. and Ayato is on the halls leaning in the walls hearing her sing.)

I only managed to sing the first verse and chorus since i got hugged suddenly by Kanato. I dont know if he will eat me since he is acting weird. "Yuki..." I heard him say. My eyes widen then my head suddenly ached. so does my heart. I dropped on my knees holding my head. I heard a scream inside my head of a child, a woman and a man, lots of people. It's like its torturing my head from all the screams. I can see blood when i closed my eyes. Kanato kneeled beside me and hugged me again. After a while i calmed down. and We looked at each other. "I dont need any cake. but starting from now, I'll call you Yuki-chan. that would be my wish!" Kanato told me. im a bit shocked but i smiled at him and patted his head. still trying to contain and maintain my posture. Im trembling while i stand up. "Sorry Kanato-kun, i got a bit shocked earlier , I think i have a terrible headache i need to go in my room. In the dark halls i placed my hand on the wall. trying my best not to fall like earlier. I left kanato on his thoughts there. Why do i feel like i know them. like myself is somehow being sealed somewhere in my heart. Who am I really..?
                When I reached my room I saw the glass boy.Reiji