Chapter 34: Decisions over Choices, Choices over Decisions

No one's POV:

After Ruki's confession, Yuki pulled away from the hug . She sighed and look at him. "I'm sorry..but..i dont want to hurt you more.. I dont want to hurt Shu either..its about time that i decide whom i want to be..not now..not like this..its unfair..im sorry" Yuki said as she walked away leaving Ruki who is near tears looking at cold floor. Is it really too late for him? He wondered.

Class ended then the ride at Sakamaki seem normal but actually not at all. Yuki slammed her back in her soft bed, looking at the ceiling. When suddenly, her side of the bed lowered.she rolled at her side to see Shu laying beside her too. "What's wrong.? Did something happened?" Shu said rolling beside her to face her. Yuki shook her head and sighed. "The truth is..i saw you two earlier" her eyes widened when he mentioned it. Shu placed his hands on her cheeks. "Not that im mad.. Though im quite jealous.." Yuki held Shu's hand and kissed it. "I didnt mean to hurt you...im--" before she could finish Shu pulled her into a kiss.it deepend until Yuki is below him, and him on top of her.he pulled away and placed his hand on the sides of Yuki's head. " your kiss, your blood and heart are the only things that can satisfy me..only you,yuki..can satisfy me.." With that, he kissed her again. Since she's too drawn to him , she couldnt help but kiss him back.

What seem to be a normal day, isn't want all of them expected. The head of the Sakamaki, had come once again. Karl Heinz.

As he entered the dining room, foods were already prepared and he motioned the butler by waving his hands that he is in a hurry and doesnt need to eat. All the brothers are immediately dressed neatly including Yuki. They all bowed as they politely entered the dining room.

"Tonight there will be a grand ball,ill give you the address later. By the way ..where is Ruki?" Karl asked looking at Yuki . "He went back to Mukami residence.." Yuki answered softly , Shu held her hands tightly as he look at his father straightly. "Oh i see.." Karl said looking at their hands. "They're invited there anyways.. Be at your best clothes. Dont forget your manners. See you later my sons, and dear Yuki" heinz said exiting the room. They all sighed and went eating. "This is annoying" ayato said playing his food. "We cannot defy our father's orders.and stop playing with your food Ayato" Reiji said . The others remained quiet thinking of how will they react again if they see the Mukami.

Yuki's dress is elegant. She wore a purple dress which matched her eye color, the back goes all the way to floor but the front part only reaches to her knees. Her hair is tied into a sideward braid. With tiny silver flowers placed on it to make her hair sparkle. As she looked in the mirror she sighed and her heart is beating so fast. How will she face Ruki now? She placed her hand on the mirror and sighed again. "Cheer up Yuki.. You look very nice today. Your long face doesnt suit you." Yui said , giving her the last touch of her magical appearance . "Thank you so much yui for helping me prepare.." Yuki said. After everything they've been through, jealousy and such. Both friends made it through thick and thin. They made their situation hasten with time and also by giving good small gestures. Afterall, friendship isnt measured by ego and pride. Its more with memories, sacrifices and the things you both done together. Its not always the negative films but the positive ones that we should keep. That should keep friendship going.

Yui hugged her tightly and Yuki hugged her back. "I'll just prepare things for later. Be right back. Dont cry okay? " yui said as she winked at her bestfriend. She closed her eyes after yui left but then she felt someone hugging her from behind. "You ready..?" Shu said nuzzling his nose to her neck. Yuki reached his hair backwards, ruffling his hair. She nodded. "You look wonderful tonight.." It made her smiled , he pulled her infront of him,now they are face to face as he kissed her slowly but passionately. "I love you so much.and im dying to hear it from you too soon.." Shu said after pulling away from the kiss.

They arrived at the ball and it seemed that they are not too late not too early either. It gave Laito a pleasure since there are a lot of girls she can flirt with. On the other hands, Kanato is just enjoying eating the desserts in the corner. Reiji is negotiating with others while and Ayato and subaru is just as themselves. subaru watching the garden, and Ayato bugging the chef to let him eat Takoyakis. Shu is still shu, sleeping somewhere not too noisy and Yuki just beside him. Since Yuki is bored to death. She went outside, in the terrace to look at the night sky she stretched out and as she turned around what she saw at the glass door is Ruki. They stared at each other for a long time until she broke it. Yuki decided to leave when after she passed by him, he grabbed her wrist. "Can we talk?" Ruki said. And Yuki sighed and continued walking. "Then ill just ask you one thing." Ruki insisted . She gave another sighed and nodded. "What is it?" Yuki asked , Ruki leaned at the terrain of the terrace. "Do you have feelings for me..?" Ruki said, she smirked at his question and turned around. "What are you talking about? And why are you asking such things.? You know, i dont have time for things like this. If you may excuse--" she was cut off when he interrupted. "We gave you too much time already. I only need your answer. If you dont fine, ill just jump off this cliff." Ruki said testing her pride. "Oh yea. Fine. I dont care. Well--" her words were once again interrupted when she heard his footsteps and saw Ruki standing in the riles of the terrain. Ready to fall. When he was about to fall, with Her unconscious movement, she grabbed his hand and they both fell from the second floor. She closed her eyes but instead of pain, she felt that they both fell into something soft. The grass.

Ruki smirked , then she opened her eyes and smashed his hard breast. "Are you nuts?! What the hell did you do that for??" Yuki said near to tears. Ruki laughed and kissed her forehead unexpectedly and she blushed. "Do you really think i could die by doing that?have you forgetten, that we're vampires.?silly girl" he said laughing again. And she pouted. "This is not funny, im leaving" before she could get off in their position Ruki grabbed her once again. "Im sorry okay..? But..Im glad..you still cared..yuki..i wonder how do you really feel about me..do you still or have feelings for me? Or did i somehow got right through your heart?" Ruki asked they finally both looked at each other for long , its like searchin through each others soul for answers.. But then she moved away from him. Avoiding .and cleaned the dust off her dress. She's about leave when ruki hugged her from behind. "Please answer me Yuki..if you dont want me anymore please tell me.. I also dont want you to have this burden of choosing between me and Shu." Yuki slightly trembled as tears fell from her eyes .she covered her face with her hands,."Ruki..the truth is.. i.."

A blonde hair with blue eyes entered the scence as he stared at the two figures standing right in front of him.. "Yuki.." Shu said as yuki's eyes widened when he heard his voice. She removed her tears and She's about to run to him when Ruki grabbed her wrist. Shu went closer and grabbed her other hand. "Dont ran away.. Tell us. Who do you really love among us? " Shu and Ruki said both at the same time.

Yuki's heart is beating so fast, its not really a decision but rather she just need to tell them, to voice out her true feelings.which of them did she really have fallen in love.is it Shu all the time, all the way? Or did Ruki mended and stole her heart before it belonged to Shu?this is Not just who she loves now.

But to whom did she fell in love the most.?

Stay tuned for the last chapter. :)