"Author's note"

***

Hi everyone!

This is the first time that I'll write here in wattpad. Thank you to the terrific authors (not to mention them because they are too many, it's hard to list them one by one) who gave me so much inspiration and my great influencers to expose my hidden skills in writing hahaa. Actually, I started to write way back 2015 and it took me too much courage to post it not until this year. Thanks to Kim Jonghyun ah. So I hope you'll like and enjoy it.

Aja aja hwaiting!

I loved to thank you in advance for viewing, reading, and patiently waiting for my updates. I hope you stick until the end of this story. Try niyo pong basahin libre lang walang bayad hahaa.

If you have time or if you liked this one you can vote and comment your thoughts about this story freely.

Sorry for the imprecations. This story contains themes and languages which may not be suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

For any violent reactions and suggestions don't hesitate to comment to this story. I would loved to hear your thoughts. Also, my story is still under the process of polishing so don't be surprised if you'll see a lot of typos, wrong grammars, and other stuff. Thank you...

Note:

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the name of persons, living or death, characters, places, and actual events are fictitious, purely coincident, and only a product of author's imagination. Sa madaling salita ito po ay gawa gawa lang. Thank you.

Opo imbentor ako.

Reminders!

2 rules must not forgotten;

First, don't dare to claim that this story is yours.

Second, go back to the first rule.

Again thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. My pleasure if you'll vote and comment my story.

Komawoyo!

This story is dedicated to one of my favorite drama (RTTDS) and to my beloved Kim Jonghyun of SHINEE.

-notreallyours is now officially signing in.