Chapter 10 "New Employee"

***

Loughvar POV

Nandito na ako sa kompanya namin. Tamang tama lang ako sa pagpasok ngayon. Hindi late hindi rin ubod ng aga.

"Good morning sir." Masayang bati nila sa akin.

I smiled, "good morning." I replied to them.

Agad akong nagsimula sa trabaho ng makarating ako sa aking opisina. Gusto ko kasing maagang matapos ngayon balak ko kasing yayain si Flarein na magdinner sa labas tutal matagal tagal na rin kaming hindi nakakakain sa labas ng kaming dalawa lang. Hindi pa man ako nakakatagal sa pag upo ay may kumatok na sa aking opisina.

*tok!

*tok!

*tok!

"Come in..." I formally said.

"Sir may naghahanap po sa inyo. May appointment daw po sa inyo." My secretary said. I'm thinking if I have expected visitor today. Ah! I think that was the girl who's endorsing by Cran.

"Ah gano'n ba sige papasukin mo," sambit ko sa kaniya.

Muntik ko na s'yang makalimutan dahil sa babae kahapon. Halos hindi ako pinatulog ng amazonang 'yon kagabi. Bukod sa masakit talaga 'yong ano ko, siya lang din kasi ang kauna unahang sumigaw sigaw sa akin na hindi ko naman kaano ano. Hindi ko na 'yon binanggit kay mom at dad lalo na kay Flarein dahil panigurado mag aalala lang sila. Tsaka kapag nalaman kasi 'to ni Flarein tiyak magagalit 'yon. She doesn't wanted to hurt me by anyone. She's actually over protective little sister to me. I remembered one time she had fought on random girl who had affinity on me just to revenge for me.

"Hi good morning sir," sakto sabay kaming napatingin sa isa't isa at biglang...

"Ikaw!/You!" We both blurted. Halos pareho kaming kumunot ang noo dahil sa nakita. Siya kasi 'yong babaeng sumipa at sinigawan ako kahapon. I never expect that she'll be my new employee.

What a small world.

"So I conclude that you're the new employee that Cran told me," while a outburst of astonishment darted on her.

She's now speechless. She just staring blankly at somewhere. Perhaps she doesn't have the guts to gaze at me. Hoping she realized what she have done to me a day ago. Just one sorry then I'll forgive her. A deafening silence filled up on my office. She was just stood in front of me. Didn't answered my questioned like she didn't heard it. That's why I started to break the silence.

"Hmm..." I hummed as I started to make a conversation to her. Look like she have perceived her fault. As I glanced on her, uneasiness was all over her face. She was totally different from yesterday huh. She didn't bothered to look at me, either.

"Good morning. I would like to introduce myself to you first," I uttered. I sighed as a relief when I saw that she's looked at me.

"Okay... I'm Loughvar Lamean, the Vice President of Lamean Group of Companies. Can you tell me about yourself?" I added. I was hoping that her uneasiness on me was gone. I don't wanted her interview affect her feelings because if that's happened I'll not hired her even she's a friend of my bestfriend. I'm not a bias man anyway.