Chapter 38 "Comeuppance"

*** 

Flarein POV

I'm seating her in my designated spot, thinking about what I received yesterday. It was totally weird and kinda creepy. I don't know what's that meant for or what's the intension of that sender. I don't know if that was just a simple poet or what. But actually when I perused the letter I felt a sudden hitched of my heart. I don't have any notion if I need to find the man who gave me that letter or not? So that he can explained that clearly on me. For me to demystify and answer all the question spinning in my head right now.

"Hey Flarein? What's the matter? Kanina ka pa tahimik. Hindi bagay sa'yo." Si Exinn. We're here in our classroom waiting for the first class. Kami palang dalawa, wala pa sila Hyle. Konti pa lang din ang mga kaklase namin na nandito sa loob ng silid.

"Tsk! Huwag ka ngang ano d'yan Exinn." I retorted. I can't tell to them what happened on me since I'm not already sure about it. I don't want them to vex about that letter or box that I get. Mayhap, I was just too paranoid? Also, I don't want to conclude not until I got the precise answer.

"Iniisip mo na naman ba si Waronn? Papasok 'yon baka late lang." Binigyan niya ako ng mapanuri at nakakalokong tingin. Where that bullshit idea came out Exinn?

"What the heck? Asa naman!" Asik ko. This girl is pretty unbelievable. I'm not deeming of that man and why would've I do that? One whole day is enough and he's not that important to contemplate everyday.

"Sus huwag ka na kasing magdeny. It's obvious that your attracted at him." Talaga ba? But seriously? Why she need to mention it? I'm trying not to remember it but seems like I can't escape on what happened on that acquaintance party. Haist that two wrecker makes me freaking crazy!

"Are you freaking insane Exinn or what?" I exclaimed intently. Kung anu-ano na naman ang iniisip niya! Mamaya may makarinig pa sa kaniya! Psh! I peeped in front of us to see my classmates if what they are doing. Good thing they are busy on something and I think they didn't overheard what Exinn had said awhile ago.

Hope so...

"Of course I'm not. Sa ganda kong 'to? No way Flarein!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. Then she rolled her eyes. Dukutin ko 'yang mata niya!

"Talk to your ass Exinn." I replied. Umagang umaga sinisira niya ang mood ko. Lately, I'm always being mercurial. I couldn't fathomed the notion if it's pretty bad or good thing.

"Dapat kasi tinatago mo 'yang pimple mo para wala akong dahilan na asarin ka." Iling iling niyang usal. Anong pimple na pinagsasabi niya?