Chapter 36 "Last Dance"

***

Flarein POV

I tried to find that guys on this crowd but he seems he knew that I know him already. I can't find him now. He's so fast that's why he lost in my eyes. If I'm not mistaken he's the unknown sender. So it means that he studying here too? The way he smirked, I knew he got hit me because of the outburst of astonishment coming from me. I knew it was him. Hindi ako pwedeng magkamali. Girls instinct is often right. Bumalik na ako sa mesa namin habang parang binagsakan ng langit at lupa ang mukha ko. I loathe it! That guy, he always makes me deem of him. Naabutan ko sila Exinn na umiinom.

"How's your first dance Flarein?" Hyle asked me. I made grimaced because of that query.

"It's real---" Hindi ko na naituloy ang sasabihin ko dahil sa biglaang pagsasalita ni mister principal.

"Ehem..." He cleared his throat. I threw a glance to the principal. He grinned widely as he started to speak. Everyone stop on what they doing and silence enveloped us.

"Did you all enjoy?" He asked us elatedly. I don't know if I really enjoyed it. Somehow yes but half of it is not? Ang gulo diba? Hindi ko rin talaga maintindihan eh. Masaya ako kasi may nakasayaw ako at siya pa. Pero naiinis din ako dahil hindi ko siya nakilala. He's bothering me bigtime!

"YES!" They said in chorus. Then in instant the crowd became noisy. You will just hear the murmured and screaming of the students.

"That's good to hear then. But I'll interrupt it because it's time for you to find your last dance. Enjoy the rest of the night ladies and gentlemen." He announced. Aligaga na ang mga tao sa paghahanap para sa huling sayaw. Ako? Tumunganga na lang ulit at nanood ng mga naghahanap ng partner.

"May I have this dance with you?" I suddenly looked at my side because of the guy in front of Hyle right now, asking for her sweet yes.

She smiled, "yes..."

Then she take the hand of that guy and go to the center. Habang si Exinn kanina pa nakapwesto sa harapan. Lakas talaga ng karisma ng mga tropa ko! Lol! While I'm waiting for mister principal's announcement to start the last song. Someone stop in front of me. I gazed at him and plastered a questioning look. He's wearing a gloomy maroon tuxedo with a grey flower neck tie. Same as he's half mask. He's manliness and primness towered every guy here.

"Pwede ba kitang maisayaw binibini?" Magalang niyang sambit sa'kin. Wow masyado namang atang maginoo si kuya.

"Maaari naman ginoo pfft." Panggagaya ko sa kaniya. He just smirked then extend his hands on me. While we're heading in front of the crowd. Naagaw ulit ang atensyon namin dahil sa pagsasalita ng principal.

"Since all of you had already your partners. Let's the last dance begin." Saad ni mister principal.

When the song was started, he gave me a flicker smiled as he's right hand smoothly grasped my waist while his other hand gripped my wrist. I just looking at him intently. He put it to his nape tightly like I'm hugging him. It was a strange feeling after I touched him. My orbs abruptly widen as I felt his hand lingering my back. I gulped because of something that stock in my lungs.

Then, I saw his playful smirk plastered on his visage. I have no idea what is it means. Stupefy and anxiety was brimmed me out. Perturbable feeling because of fervent fluttered in my heart. I don't know if he heard it because of the loud wreathing sound. But he seems not.