Chapter 1 "First Day"

***

Flarein POV

"Hey kuya dito na lang ako."

He stopped the car then looked at me, "okay baby I'm gonna fetch you later huh." He smiled.

"Okay thank you kuya. Take care." Then he pecked me on my forehead.

My brother always do that to me even way back highschool. He even fetched me though I can handle myself already. He's such an ideal brother that everyone wanted and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. I waved at him as a form of goodbye until I can't saw his car. He's now working in our company as the Vice President which is Lamean Group of companies. Dad trained him on how to handle our company because soon he will become the next heir when dad decided to retire. I strode hurriedly as I realized that I'll be going late because of standing for so long. This is my first day in college and a minute I'm going to be late!

Heck?

I don't wanted to be late because that's was a sheepish move right? First day of your class, then late? What the hell, right? Tsaka ayokong maging agaw attention noh. Ah by the way my name is Flarein Lamean. 16 years old turning 17 on December. Taking up Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management here at Carrivon University. I'm just a simple plain one. Hindi kasi ako maganda hindi rin naman panget. The usual ordinary teenage girl to be exact.

"Good morning!" Bungad na bati ni manong guard habang nakangiti sa akin.

Napangiti at napalingon ako kay manong guard. "Uy good morning din po manong guard." Masigla kong bati pabalik. What a feeling close right.

Pfft!

I find my designated room so that I'll come on time. Nang makarating ako sa tapat nito agad akong ginapangan ng kaba. Damn it! I'm so nervous the hell out of me. I exhaled just to feel calmed and relaxed. Come on Flarein don't you ever make an embarrassing move. As I entered the class, most of them caught their attention and turned on my direction. A lot of them are busy making chitchats to their seatmates perhaps to know them better and get friends too. I suddenly inclined down because I realized that everyone is still staring at me.

I strode hastily on the vacant seat to vanish their attentions at me. After I seated at the vacant chair someone caught my attention. She lying down on her table like she's deeply asleep. She wore a blue off shoulder blouse and maong pants with pristine white stilettos. Mayhap she's so excited that she forgotten to sleep earlier hmm...

My attention diverted at somewhere because of the noise of heels. A girl with a tall and petite body entered. She's looked very sophisticated and high end gal while strutting on our classroom. Wore a red fitted dress that felicitous her with the clip in her black straight long hair. Right next on her is a middle age woman. She introduced herself as our prof in our first subject which is Personality Development.

"Okay class good morning. I'm miss Sarmiento. By the way before I'll start my class for today, I want you all to introduce yourself since this is the first time we'd met and of course to know you all." Magiliw na hayag ni miss. Isa isa ng nagsipagtayuan at nagpakilala ang mga nasa unahang hilera ng upuan.

"Good morning. I'm Margarette Gomez. 17 years of age. Nice to meet you guys."

"Hi I'm Troyler Madrid. It's nice to see you ladies and gentlemen," then he smiled.