Chapter 2 "Sleepyhead"

***

Flarein POV

I woke up earlier. Maybe because I used to wake up early in the morning to exercise. That's my daily routine when I got back from our province. Medyo tumaba kasi ako noong bakasyon wala kasi akong ginawa kundi ang lumamon sa probinsya. That's why when I returned here I do my daily routine exercise to get back my figure again. Abruptly, my mom gazed at my direction. She came from our kitchen area when she saw me going to our long table. She went near at me while giving me a sweet beam.

"Good morning darling how's sleep?" She asked. I went near where she is, to kiss her and to help her bringing the food on our long table. My dad and my brother are also there discussing of something.

"Good morning too mom. It was a nice and tight slept mom." Then smiled back.

"Good morning baby..." My brother.

"Good morning darling." That's my dad. I response to the both of them too. I told them about what happened yesterday on the school. I also told them about my new friend. They looked happy hearing what I'd said. Actually they loved listening to my story. That's one of our form of communication.

We used to do that everyday so that we're really updated to each other. "You know what mom and dad. Exinn like to meet my brother. But of course I'd disagree of that thought. I don't think Exinn was matured enough to handle serious relationship like my brother and besides I think that one like flings only." Pinakawalan ko ang naipong hangin sa aking lalamunan dahil sa mahabang pagsasalita.

"Hahahaa but you should let her meet your brother. Based on what you'd said about her I think she's nice." Mom with her meaningful looked.

"Yeah she's nice and pretty but mom I don't like her to be my sister-in-law." I pursed my lips while my brother messing my hair. Dahilan ng pagkabaling ko sa kaniya habang nakabusangot at nakataas ang kilay.

"Kaya hindi nagkakaroon ng girlfriend ang kuya mo ay dahil mas mapili ka pa kesa sa kaniya." Natatawang ani ni dad.

"That's why I love her so much dad. Kahit 'wag na nga akong mag asawa, aalagaan ko na lang 'tong bunso natin." Omo! He's so cheesy right now.

"Of course dad I don't want to see my big bro taking his own life because of a girl or crying like a baby unstoppable." Then I wryly smiled. We used to be like that everyday. That's why I'm so happy to have them.

Nang makarating kami sa school agad akong nagpaalam at bumaba upang tumungo sa loob ng aming paaralan. This school was indeed prestigious. It's huge, really huge. I don't know if there would be much huger than this. These edifices were really different to others because the way it built, that made this university noticeable. It seems that people really worked hard just to finish this kind of masterpiece. The glittering light comes from the chandeliers makes this hallway slayed. It's seem so surreal. Napansin kong medyo marami ng mga estudyante ngayon kahit maaga pa.