Chapter 32 "Lover's Spat"

***

Someone POV

I was so damn okay because she's now trusting me so bad. Verily, I was always exasperated every time she's around and it's so difficult to deal with her. Masyado siyang bida bida! Nakakainis dahil mukhang nakalimutan niya na ang ginawa nila ng pamilya niya sa'min! I abominate how she's happy right now! I want her to suffer like what I'm now experiencing! Her family is the reason why I become queered, messed and devastated. I went through a lot of pain because of them! I loathe the hell of her! I hate everything about her.

Akala mo kung sinong anghel! Hindi kasi nila alam kung sino talaga siya at ang pamilya niya! But latter it will spit out and I'll make sure that everyone will know it. I'll make her life miserable and make her pay for what her family have done to me. Just wait a little bit longer and savor my revenge bitch!

Hahahaa...

***

Flarein POV

Hindi na nila ako tinantanan lalo na si Exinn. Ang kulit niya! Hindi ko kasi sinagot 'yong tanong niya tungkol doon. Ayokong magkwento dahil hindi naman ako ganoong tao. I want my private life off limit with anyone around me even my family. I'm not that open in terms of that matter. I want to keep it to myself. Although, yeah I'm garrulous one but of course I'm also secretive if it's talked about my private life most especially love life.

"Ang daya mo naman Flarein..." Anang ni Exinn. My answers are too far from her question and besides I don't want to answer it because Raz might heard it. Mamaya magselos pa mahal ko eh.

Lol!

"Huwag ka ngang maingay d'yan. Nagdudrawing ako." My dark eyes abruptly drifted to her. That's what I think a good idea to stop Exinn from pestering me, besides we don't have prof right now and our vacant time for this subject is too long. That's also what I'm doing when I'm got bored. Albeit, indeed I'm not good on that kind of stuff.

"Ang damot mo! Para magkukwento ka ng nangyari sa inyo eh. Ayaw din kasing magkwento ni Waronn eh." Base sa pagkakasabi niya paniguradong nakanguso na 'to.

Buti pa si Hyle hindi ako kinukulit. Dapat tumulad si Exinn sa kaniya. I didn't replied back to her. Bahala siya d'yan! I felt my nape already tired on tilting down that's why I reclined my back to the chair that I'm using and seated calmly and freely. Because of too much focused on drawing I didn't give some heed around me that's why I didn't noticed that miss subject was already done not until sir Eros have spoken. Even my seatmates businesses. Too bad of being addicted on what I'm doing. Then, I looked at Hyle's direction and speak.

"Bakit hindi niyo man lang ako sinabihan na nandito na pala si sir?" Matabang kong usal kay Hyle. Napalingon siya sa akin dahil sa tanong ko.