She's Gone

"I thought you would watch her!" Timon and Pumbaa argued. Though since Kiara had quieted down, Auni and Amira headed inside to check on her- only to see a warthog and meerkat fighting. "Where's Kiara?" Auni stepped between them. "Well uh.." Timon nervously laughed. "Where. Is. She." Auni repeated. "She's... uh.." He stuttered. "Kiara's gone?" Simba raised his voice from behind everyone.

They all jumped, they saw the king soaking wet, with Zazu flying into the cave ready to hurt all of them. Timon and Pumbaa got awkward wide smiles on their faces. "Your majesty! The outsiders are coming to attack! It's war!" He exclaimed. Simba glanced upwards. "Zazu, find Kiara. Rest of you, follow me." Simba and Auni had already began to call the lionesses.

-------

Kiara was completely lost. She began to cry. "Oh this was a mistake.. I'll never find him.." She looked at the sky then back at the ground.

Kiara: In a perfect world..

Kiara: One we've never known..

Kiara: We would never need..

Kiara: To face the world alone.

Kiara: They can have the world..

Kiara: We'll create our own.

Kiara: I may not be brave or strong or smart!

Kiara: But somewhere in my secret heart.. I know!

Kiara: Love will find a way..

Kiara: Anywhere I go..

Kiara: I'm home, if you are there beside me..

Kiara: Like dark.. Turning into day!

Kiara: Somehow we'll come through..

Kiara: Now that I've found you..

Kiara: Love will find a way..

...

Kovu: I was so afraid..

Kovu: Now I realize..

Kovu: Love is never wrong..

Kovu: And so it never dies.

Kovu: There's a perfect world..

Kovu: Shining in your eyes..

Both: And if only they could feel it too..

Both: The happiness I feel with you! They'll know!

Both: Love will find a way!

Both: Anywhere we go!

Both: We're home!

Both: If we are there together..

Both: Like dark turning into day!

Both: Somehow we'll come through..

Both: Now that I've found you..

Both: Love will find a way!

Both: I know...

Both: Love.. will find... a... way...

They looked at each other and started to giggle. Kiara's way of saying "You're here!"  They leaped down a hill, with smiles on their faces and fell over one another, rolling until reaching a small pond- where Kiara landed over him. They both giggled and looked at each other. "You're alive.." She gasped as he got up and chuckled.

"Hey, let's get out of here. We'll run away together! Live peaceful lives, maybe start a pride later.." He proposed as he sunk on the front in a playful position. Kiara hesitated- Making Kovu slightly embarrassed. Was he being too forward? "We'd both be miserable back home.."  She thought then nodded. "Let's go." Her lips split into a smile.