Home Sweet Home

Kovu woke everyone before they got up to run off. He carried the cubs. It shouldn't be too long. The closer he got to the pride lands, the more he wanted to turn around and run. Another few hours passed, they approached the boarders of the pride. Kovu put the cub down and hesitated. "Kovu, what's wrong?" Kiara asked. "Don't you remember my punishment if I stayed?" Kovu pulled away from the land. "Kovu.." She exchanged looks with him.

"I'll do it." He sighed and carried Nya. His heart raced and his legs got weaker the closer and closer he got to the heart of the pride lands. "Over there!" Clif pointed to his parents in the distance. The young couple put the cubs down who started to hop over the tall grass calling- "Mom! Dad!" The two followed the cubs, though stayed behind. They glanced to their right, seeing outland lionesses who were now strong and bulky relaxing in the sun with cubs all around them.

The pride would never be the same.

"How could you do this to us! Your father and I were worried sick!" Vitani scolded the young cubs. "We're sorry.. We got lost.." Nya looked down, her ears pressed down to her head. Kopa looked up, and gasped. He saw his little sister, she was nuzzling a lion. He'd missed so much, he missed the chapter of her life where she found love.

"Kiara!" Nala and Simba both gasped, and crashed into her. At first she smiled and took in the affection but then remembered Kopa was there. Her eyelids split, showing her eyes. She was not happy. "How could you! All these years, you never told me that I had a brother?" She shouted, "Why would you keep that from me!" She panted. "We didn't think you'd believe us. We didn't want to hurt you.." Nala had tears in her eyes, this was how her daughter was treating her when she had just returned.

"Kiara, we're-" "No!" Kiara ran off. Kovu looked back at her and was about to follow. "Kovu." Simba said his name in a firm manner, almost as if wanting to stay dominant. Kovu took in a small gasp and turned to his majesty. "You. Have you been with her all this time?" He questioned, still keeping a straight face. Kovu gulped and nodded.

"Oh, son you've taken care of my daughter all this time. She's all yours." Simba could somehow smile at this time. "I need to talk to her." His smile died down and he'd taken his time to walk with his head down.