Forgiveness

Kopa didn't hesitate to sacrifice his meal in the name of heroism and curiosity. He saw the pair of paws desperately claw the ground as they slipped, and just as he thought they were gone he jumped forward, gripping onto them. He looked down seeing Vitani scream from his claws digging into her flesh to hold her for dear life.

She gasped, seeing Kopa terrified her. It was up to him if he wanted her dead or not. He leaned down to whisper her seemingly last words, she squinted to hear his bone chilling whisper. "I'll spare you, because I still love you." He confessed and pulled her up. She looked down at herself. He helped her, he actually helped her.

"Kopa I'm sorry for your-" "No. It was war. Zira manipulated you. All that matters is that they're up there." Kopa sat down and frowned. Vitani crashed her muzzle into his, she purred and smiled as they exchanged affection. "What is this!" Nala screamed at the top of her lungs. "You! Don't come near my son!" Nala prepared to charge. "Hey! No! No!" Kopa got between them. "Son, she attacked me! Move." Nala ordered. "It was war.. Mom, I love her!" He insisted. Nala's jaw dropped beside her heart. "You're serious?" She choked. He nodded. She slowly, silently, and gracefully walked past him and made deep eye contact with Vitani.

"I forgive you. For repaying me with my son's happiness." Nala smiled, Vitani smiled back, and Simba's wails were loud and clear.

"Now let's go, we have a king to reform." Nala lead them away.

Sorry for another chapter, but I swear next chapter is planned to be so much more exciting. Stay tuned!