They Don't Listen

By morning, the hot water between the cubs and their parents cooled. Still however, Vitani insisted on following them to watch them with the other cubs. "Mooooom! Do you have to follow us!" Nya groaned, standing by Amana. Vitani's eyes widened to warn her not to push it. "Okay okay, make yourself at home." Nya smiled stupidly, but was embarrassed of her mother.

"Bye guys.." Nya face palmed as she walked away with her brother and mother. "Okay, mom, you get comfortable ad you can watch us play in the field." Nya negotiated. "Smart ass.." Vitani mumbled. "Alright, stay in sight." She lay down and watched her cubs start wrestling. Soon after the peaceful play session started, Ayisha joined Vitani and they started having a conversation. Vitani was distracted from the cubs.

"Nya, look! A butterfly! Let's catch it!" Clif pounded and pranced behind it. "Come back! I just wanna play!" Nya followed him trying to catch the butterfly with him. Within minutes of making odd turns, they forgot where they were. They gasped. "Mom's gonna be mad! Come on! We have to find our way home!" Clif panicked. "I know where it is! This way!" Nya lied. They were going the wrong way.. But in a way to the pride lands, it was still the right way to where they needed to be.