Final Showdown

Three days followed, reforming Simba and nothing else. He grew to resent Zira more than he already did. The night before, they all ate the heaviest meal of buffalo. Finally, it was time. Still, it would be a game of luck and strategy. If she called her lionesses in time, Vitani, Nala, Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa would be done for immediately. Without them, Kopa, Mheetu, and Akina wouldn't be able to hold the attackers off especially if they cared for protecting Rafiki or Zazu if they are injured.

The crack of dawn, they all rose in a uniform manner. No words exchanged, they were like robots, walking in a straight line. Simba was in the lead, they stood behind cover as they stalked their home, their winning prize. Simba almost started drooling over the beat  up, used land. How someone could ruin a beautiful land so quickly was a mystery. They all turned their heads to Zira on her platform spitting and cursing at her subjects for not taking their jobs seriously.

"But your majesty, we're all starving. The herds have moved on, you have forbidden us from hunting." A weak lioness coughed from dehydration. "Then scram! I don't need the weak kind." Zira dismissed. "Now all of you. Back to your duties." Zira banished the rest, and entered the comfort of the  cave.

She exhaled to relax from her stressful duties that she never took care of. "Why hello Zira." A chilling voice greeted her you could hear a type of lust or craze in the voice, whoever it was, they were out to get her. "Who's there!" She snapped. "Oh you forgot about me? But your jaws were so.. strong when I was a cub." Kopa slowly emerged from the shadows. "Kopa! You're alive?" Zira gasped and slid back. "So am I." Mheetu stood by Kopa. "No! I watched you die." Zira was shaking. "You're taking my sanity away!" Zira shouted stupidly.

"And you're taking our land for granted." Simba and Nala bot showed themselves, along with Auni, Amira, Timon, Pumbaa, and Rafiki. "You know the penalty for returning to the pride lands!" She mimicked an old line he warned her with. "And you know the rules of the pride lands, strongest takes over." They all pounced on her, "Attack!" She called her nearby lionesses that flood the cave. Zira was already injured, there was only so much she could do with an injured leg. Twelve lionesses stood back while four defended Zira. The fight separated, and started at square one. The moment of tension.

"Vitani! Attack!" Zira ordered shamelessly. "No mother! Or if I should even call you that.." She muttered under her breath, burning with rage. "You... You traitor! You betrayed Scar!" Zira snapped and made threatening gestures, only raising the gesture. It felt like someone was pulling on string of your hair, and it was just about to pluck, or a hot knife that slowly cut through butter. "I want nothing more to do with him! Kovu was right! You were the traitor the whole time! I was the most loyal soldier and when I was injured, you threw me off a cliff." Vitani gestured to the large scar across her left shoulder. That was all it took, all sixteen lionesses stood behind their new elected leader. Her followers and defense were all gone.

"It's over Zira. Just get out of here." Simba warned with a furious whisper. "Never! I will not back down!" She clawed at the ground. "Then you have sentenced yourself to death!" Nala barked as all the followers ambushed. "No! No! No!" Zira extended the last in the pain of being ripped to shreds alive. It was Kopa who was doing the most damage, revenge fro robbing him of a whole childhood from his family.