PART 6 - Suicide..

(Warning: Contains acts of suicide)
I woke up the next morning, alone. I checked the time it's was only 2:00 why did I wake up so early?!?! I went to Instagram to see if anything was happening. I still had masses of hate comments coming through. Maybe it would be better with out me? Does anyone actually care? After thinking about the questions for a while I had had enough. It seemed like no one cared so it's just worth not being here. I got out of bed quietly and went to the bathroom. After searching around for a little I finally found what I was searching for. A razor. I sat on the edge of the bathtub breathing heavily. My phone right beside me, comments saying it's not worth living. After a quick glance at the messages I was ready. Deep breaths, 3, 2, 1. I pushed the blade into my skin, squealing at the pain. I was as quiet as I possibly could be. I did a few more cuts each one hurting more than the other. There was about 4 cuts in my arm and blood was every where. I became dizzy, unconscious and then there was a loud THUD! I had fallen into the bathtub from the loss of to much blood.

(Corbyns P.O.V)

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard a loud thud. It sounded like it had came from the bathroom, I opened my eyes to see no Melody beside me. I rushed as fast as I could to the bathroom kicking down the door whilst screaming for the boys.
Laying there in the bathtub was melody, unconscious covered in blood. Beside her was her phone with Instagram open on mean comments. The hate must've gotten to her. I whipped of my t-shirt and held it to melody's wounds still shouting for the boys. They all came rushing in asking what happened.

Jonah: what happened Corbyn?!
Zach: is everything ok?!
Corbyn: does it look like anything is ok? MELODY IS DYING HERE CALL THE POLICE AND AMBULANCE!!!
Jonah: NOT MY SISTER I CANT LOSE HER, SHES ALL I HAD!

Jack called the ambulance whilst Jonah knelt beside me hugging melody tightly.

Corbyn: we can't lose her bro she meant everything to us, the hate got to her.
Jonah:I know, it will be ok, melody's a strong girl inside I know it. She'll make it though.
Corbyn: and if she doesn't...
Jonah: don't say that but if she doesn't, well always remember her and cherish every moment we were able to spend with her. Also pure dedication, you ruined your new white t-shirt for her.
Corbyn: only for her, I love her bro
Jonah: I know you do, so do I
Police: Leave the premises now, we need to rush Melody to the hospital immediately, who's coming in the ambulance.
Jonah and Corbyn: we will!
Police: only one
Corbyn: I'll go, I'll see you there jo.
Jonah: see you bro

I hopped in the ambulance with melody whilst the other boys hopped in the car. I was scared for my life. I really didn't want Melody to go. She meant everything to me. We arrived at the hospital and Melody was rushed to an emergency room. I caused after them but they told me to wait outside. About 10 minutes later the boys arrived whilst I was still waiting to go in. It had been an hour since the nurses had taken her in and they just left. I was able to see melody again but this time she wouldn't be able to talk back. I walked in Jonah behind me. We told the other boys to go get food. I sat in a chair beside melody's bed and grabbed her hand. My eyes started tearing up knowing how little of a chance she has to live. There was a 40% chance of survival and only 1 in every 500 hundred people survive such severe cases like this.

Corbyn: hey babe, it hasn't been long since we're been together, or even know each other but  I have had so much fun with you already. I hate seeing you like this, I miss the happy melody, the one who would always dance around to our songs. The one who would try and write songs herself. I saw one you wrote. It was magical, I know that you would be able to pursue your dreams of a musician. "My heart was like a jigsaw with a missing piece, but you came along and finished the puzzle for me" that's my favourite line of that song. It reminded me of you. You have been an amazing person so far and I can't think of losing you now, I know your strong so please be strong, for me?

I burst into tears I was devastated that Melody was so close to death, this could possible be the last time I see her. But I would hope not. I stood up and let Jonah sit next to her, he grabbed her hand and began tearing up too. Before he could start speaking the boys walked in with the food. I just told them to be quiet and listen.

Jonah: Hey Mel, it's been a while since we had a Jo and Mel hang out. I've missed you a lot. All this stuff with interviews is stressful. I just want to be next to my sister. I love you so much. I know that you can make it through this. Your a strong girl and I know that. You just haven't shown it before.

Jonah then started singing, after a little We caught on and began singing with him.

Jonah: "You're broken down and tired
Of living life on a merry go round
And you can't find the fighter
But I see it in you so we gonna walk it out
And move mountains
We gonna walk it out
And move mountains"
All the boys: "And I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
And I'll rise up
High like the waves
I'll rise up
In spite of the ache
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousands times again
For you
For you
For you
For you"
Corbyn: "When the silence isn't quiet
And it feels like it's getting hard to breathe
And I know you feel like dying
But I promise we'll take the world to its feet
And move mountains
We'll take it to its feet
And move mountains"
All the boys: "And I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
For you
For you
For you
For you"
Jonah and Corbyn together: "All we need, all we need is hope
And for that we have each other
We will rise
We will rise
We'll rise, oh oh
We'll rise"
All the boys: "I'll rise up
Rise like the day
I'll rise up
In spite of the ache
I will rise a thousands times again
And we'll rise up
Rise like the waves
We'll rise up
In spite of the ache
We'll rise up
And we'll do it a thousands times again
For you oh oh oh oh oh
For you"

When we finished singing the doctor walked in...

Doctor: great singing guys, but we have some news...