PART 25 - The Surprise (2)

We removed the blindfold from Daniel and he gasped in excitement. He then came running to me and hugged me, he hugged the others and I told him about the "add. Ons"

Melody: Daniel, come here!
Daniel: yeah?
Melody: with my own money I decided to add n a few things for you as I thought you wouldn't find looking at watermelons amusing enough.
Daniel: ok...
Melody: Basically I bought us all the opportunity to paint a watermelon that is displayed and-
Daniel: cool! And?
Melody: they will be giving you the biggest and best watermelon to ever exists.
Daniel: wait really? How much did this cost
Melody: that's something you will not be finding out.
Daniel: ok, let's go!

We went inside and were toured around the art gallery. At the end they lead us into the private room where we will be painting a watermelon. Everyone painted their picture and at the end they were presented. They were also judged as to who's was the best and they would win a medal as the "watermelon expert". They said that the winner was mine as it was very accurate however I didn't want the medal, we weren't here for me. I took the medal and lifted Daniels head before placing it over his neck, I told him it was for his effort and his smile. I then walked back to Corbyn and we intertwined our fingers. We then began to leave but not forgetting to collect the biggest and best watermelon to ever exist.

Once we collected the watermelon we went back on the bus and drove to jacks special place. After putting on a hoodie I went to the back of the bus where Corbyn was, on his phone. I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I saw he was editing a photo of me and him at the museum yesterday which he was probably going to post on his Instagram later today. One he finished editing I was drifting to sleep but I had to stay awake for jacks surprise. That was until Corbyn wrapped his arm around me and told me to have a nap and he'd wake me up when we arrive. He also said "minus one of my hoodies" which made me giggle a bit. I then felt a blanket draped over me and I napped for a bit.

About 30 minutes later I was woken by Corbyn by him kissing me on the head and whispering "wake up beautiful". I woke up, then stood up and dusted myself off before going over to jack to blindfold him for his surprise. We led him to the entrance to his place and removed the blindfold. He got really excited and hugged me and everyone else before rushing inside. We were at a sweet & ice-cream factory in which he was going to be able to make his own sweets and try different flavours of ice cream. At the end we were also allowed to have a big pot of ice cream which we can add whatever we want onto it; sweets, sauce, sprinkles and chocolate.

We went inside and followed the person that would be teaching us how to make sweets. We spent about 30 minutes making sweets and trying them. Of course we caught niamh and Jonah being all flirty hitting each other with strawberry pencils and stuff. After we made sweets we followed another instructor that would be giving us ice cream flavours to try. The flavours were very exotic; salted caramel, pistachio, honeycomb, strawberry & lime and much more. We ended the day putting 4 scoops of our favourite ice creams into a pot topping it with sauce, sprinkles, sweets and more. I picked the salted caramel ice cream, the snickers ice cream, the mint ice cream and the strawberry and lime flavour ice cream. I topped it with a variety of sweets and a drizzle of toffee sauce.

Everyone left with a huge smile on their face eating their ice cream. We hadn't had any dinner today and I'm not going to lie, Ice cream before pizza was amazing. We ordered pizza and ate that before getting into bed and going to sleep.

~Next day~

We woke up driving on the motorway and Zack woke us up telling us to get ready before we arrive at the destination for Jonah. For Jonah we were going to the Harry Potter studios in Texas with everything to do with Harry Potter. Just like the tradition for everyone else once we arrived jonah was blindfolded and lead to the entrance. Today the studio was supposed to be closed due to a train that had broken down on the platform but we had exclusive access costing a lot more money. We were allowed to take a different train but it had to be closed otherwise there would be too many people.

Most of the day we spent there but at about 7pm we left to start zachs surprise. He had 2 parts to his surprise 1 including picking someone up first. We started to drive to zachs house in Texas and stopped outside. Outside was another car which didn't look familiar to anyone. Zach thought his surprise was just staying at his house but there was more.

We walked in and to zachs surprise there standing was alicia, the girl he met at the go karting place.

Zach: Alicia! What are you doing here?
Alicia: well I think melody shall explain.
Zach: Melody?
Melody: well your surprise finishes tomorrow and I thought you might want alicia to come.
Zach: how'd you get her number?
Melody: well when you had gone to sleep one night I stole it as I didn't know what to do for your surprise so I thought that we should involve your family and bring Alicia along.
Zach: THANK YOU! But where will we be going?
Melody: you'll find out tomorrow.

That night everyone slept in zachs house some on the couch & some in spare rooms.

~ in the morning~
We woke up and drove straight to the destination. We blindfolded Zach and removed it when at the entrance. We were at a circus and fun house. For the day we went in the fun house, taking pictures and playing on the obstacle course. At about 3 in the afternoon we left the fun house and took our sweets in the circus tent before watching the show. The show lasted until 6pm allowing us time to drive back to Zach's house and stay for the night.