Where's Mer?

Alex's pov

I haven't seen Meredith anywhere. I get a text from Meredith. I just think she called in. It said Alex I knooow I haven't beeen speaking to you. But aleeexxxx.Iiiii neeeed youuuuuu. right now I really neeeed your hehdhejdbhdjfb. Now she's bothers to talk to me. As I was walking Maggie came up to me.
"Have you seen Mer, I asked everyone and they haven't seen her" Maggie told me panicked.

"No I haven't, we haven't been talking" I replied.

"Okay Alex, I know your upset with her. Get your head of your ass and help look for her" Maggie grumbled.

I storm away angerily. It's been a very stressful couple weeks. With a mind full of thought. I don't even notice Jo run into me.

"Alex have you seen Meredith. I haven't seen her since I told her earlier"? Jo asked.

"You talked her"? I questioned.

"Yes, Alex now help me find her and I have something horrifying to tell you" She stated.

After hearing the words horrorifying. I look up at her. She hands me a note and told me to flip it over.

It said. "Hello, I guess you enjoyed my present. Don't worry more is to come". Signed person you fear. It continued "It wasn't accident you dumb bitch. And you got away, you will pay for the trouble you caused. This side is just for you. If you say anything about the back of this. I will slit your throat open and watch you die a horribly painful slow death. So if you don't want me to do that keep your mouth shut you stupid slut" signed your special lover.

After I finished reading I was speechless. My stomach hurts. Tears that were in my eyes falling instantly. I wiped the left over tears away and shut the letter.

"Oh my god! We need to find Mer" I cried out.

"Alex maybe we should check her room" she suggested.

I agreed and we head over to Mer's. I used my spare key and raced around the house. There was no sign of her. I go to her room. She wasn't there. I checked the closet not there either. I start to worry. Jo comes up to me. I land on the bed with a plop. Jo noticed a bunch of folded paper fall out. She hands me the pile.

I carefully unfold the paper. I read it and the next. The last one was marked yesterday.10/5 was the date. There was a total of 14 letters. She got the last one yesterday. Jo told me she saw Mer with raw eyes like she had been crying. Now it made sense. Being distant and shutting herself down. She was scared and couldn't tell me. I opened the last one. I was ready for more torture.

"So since you have been a good bitch. I'm giving a day off. But if you tell anyone about or deal you dumb whore. They will watch you die in chains" signed your special lover. I threw down the paper. I was anguished. I had no idea where she was. I raced back to the hospital. Jo said the nurse said she was last seen at the ambulance pick up. I decided to ask Baliey if we could look at the security footage.

"Baliey, I looked everywhere. Jo told me that nurse said that by the ambulance drop off is. Mer was last seen. I'm freaked out, Miranda" I begged as tears raced down my cheeks.

"Yes Alex you can see the security footage" Baliey replied.

We head to her office. We watched the security footage. As I was watching I saw Mer.

She was waiting for ambulance what looks like. As She turns to walk a way. Arms wrapped around her neck. It looks like she tried pryed lose. She tried to kick but someone else pull a blind fold over her eyes. Mer struggled to escape. She kicked the guy. They groan and slapped her. As I watch this I feel my eyes starting to tear up. This time She tried to scream for help. They taped her mouth shut. Someone picked her up and threw Mer into the trunk. They start the car and sped off. That was the end of footage. I wiped my eyes. Jo and Baliey does the same thing. I pulled out my phone and reread her text. She meant help. I don't even know if she's alive or not.