Revenge

Izzie's pov

Life is going good. It's been a long time. I'm here waiting outside by the doors. The doors that now say Grey Sloan Memorial. It used to say Seattle Mercy West. It's been years since I left. Alex sent the divorce papers. There is a really big part of me who regrets sending them. I found out he was with Lexie. I found out that Derek died. I spent a week crying. He was Mcdreamy. Mark Sloan was Mcsteamy. They passed away. But they names live on. I walk through the doors. The walls were white. On the wall there was the name. The sign said it was established in 2013. I miss lexie. As I walk down the halls I kept thinking of the good times. Where me, Mer, Alex, Cristina and George were so happy. Before everything turned to shit. I was so focused. I didn't realize I bumped into someone.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I stated.

She turned around and She was in disbelief.

"Izzie" Cristina gasped.

"Cristina"! I gasped.

"Izzie, What are you doing here"? She asked.

"I heard that about the fire and I'm having Alex kids" I explained.

"What"! Izzie you can't just walk in here and act like everything is fine. You can't just act like nothing happened. You left 7 years ago and never came back. You didn't keep in touch. I know you were expecting a welcome. But I'm honestly still angry with you. And Alex is finally all fixed up and you want to ruin it by just walking back it his life. No, Your not going to ruin things for Meredith and Alex"! She snapped.

"What's going on with Meredith and Alex"? I questioned.

"Izzie you have been gone a long time. Alex is in love with Mer. She loves him too. After you left, It took a long time to repair the damage you caused" She explained.

"Cristina I don't care! Alex is mine!" I snapped.

"Izzie! He is not yours! He's happy with Meredith. And are you even pregnant with his kids"! She scoffed.

"No, but I'm taking my eggs back. Honestly I'm sorry about not talking to you guys. And I heard about Mer. I called all the time. And when she was found and hearing she was pregnant with that bastard. It just infuriates me" I grumbled angrily.

"Izzie"! Cristina yelled as I walked off.

I'm going to find Alex. I miss him so much. Meredith doesn't deserve him. He is mine and has always been. I walked quickly down the halls and burst into his room.

"Izzie"! Alex blurted.

"Alex, Are you happy I'm here"? I asked in happy tone.

"Alex I'm sorry she just bursted in" Cris apologized.

"God Alex why are you being so loud"! Mer snapped.

"I'm sorry Mer. Good morning baby" He whispered.

I just groan in disgust. I was so hurt Alex went to that slut.

"Morning Alex. I love you too" Mer replied as she kissed him.

"God you guys are so gross"! Cris groaned.

"Sorry to interrupt Alex, why the hell Meredith" I sassed.

"Izzie why the hell are you here"! Mer snapped.

"Well I missed you guys" I responded.

"Izzie it's been seven years and now you decide to come back" Alex argued.

"Izzie! Why are you here" He repeated as He was seething.

"Well Alex I was wondering if I could have my eggs back" I stated.

"Izzie we aren't married anymore. And your the one who couldn't handle me or my crazy life. Izzie I sent the sample somewhere else when you left and they lost it" He explained.

I took my eyes off the floor and looked straight at alex with my red eyes glaring at him. I lunged at him. Cris quickly grabbed Me and pulled me from Alex.

"HOW THE FUCK DID THEY LOSE THEM"! I screamed furiously.

"Izzie calm down"! He shouted.

"Don't Izzie Me"! I screamed again as my face turned red as a tomato.

I attacked Alex with my long nails. He grabbed his cheek and yelled out fuck you.

"Fuck You Izzie"! He yelled fummed.

"Honestly Alex you never learn do you" I scoffed.

Then security stormed in. They carried Me away in hand cuffs. I screamed you bastard. I was so angry. Like how the hell could they lose them.

"Meredith your such a slut! You're the whore who went after Alex! How long did it take before I was gone? I'm guessing you cheated on Derek with Alex! You were suppose to be my best friend. Now your just some ugly whore who probably is pregnant already! I wouldn't be surprised that you already cheated on Alex! Your that kind of girl. Your a cheater. Don't cha remember prom. I sure hell do. I hate you Meredith Grey"! I yelled all the way down the hall as I was carried out.

As I was carried out. They pushed me out the doors. I was put in a back seat. I was so hurt. Alex would do this to me. God I have always hated Meredith fucking Grey. She had eliis Grey as a mother. Yeah she was the worst nightmare. But I was a nightmare dressed as a Day dream. You will see what's coming Meredith. You will see. I thought evilly in my head. She will get what she deserves. "Nobody messes with evil? Why cause it always strikes back" I whispered to myself. She will get what she deserves. There's no way she's taking Alex from me.