Still Hoping

Mer's pov

A month later

I woke up feeling sick. I threw up on the stone ground. I heard groaning.

"You stupid bitch"! Paul screamed.

"I'm sorry I haven't been feeling good lately" I said.

"Fuck, Are you pregnant"? He yelled.

"I don't know" I cried.

" I will be back don't move"! He shouted.

He comes back 20 mins later. He hands me the pregnancy test. He pushes me towards the bathroom. I peed on the little stick. I was so scared if it came out positive. Two mins later. I looked at the test and cried. It was positive. I have no idea how he would react. I opened the bathroom door.

"What does it say"? He asked.

"It's say I'm pregnant" I said shaky.

"Damn you bitch" He snapped.

He threw self at me. I tried to block his punches. But he punched me right in the face.

"That's what you get, you slut"! He yelled.

He stormed out. I bursted out crying. Tears soaked my face. I got pregnant by Paul. This guy is the father. I was kidnapped and now I'm having a baby. I just want to go home. I forced myself to go to sleep. I let keep thinking happy thoughts. That's what I have been doing to stay calm. I want Alex. I haven't seen my kids in so long. They probably think I'm dead. Alex has probably given up on me. "I will get out of here" I whispered to myself.

Alex pov

I still keep holding on to hope. Zola keeps asking about her. I told them she went somewhere. I felt bad for lying. But I can't tell them she was kidnapped. Cris isn't the same with out her. It's been a long time.

Amelia has recovered, is back and working.

"Alex" Amy says.

"Yes, Amy"? I asked.

"Alex get out of bed" She said

"No"! I snapped.

"Alex please, you can't mope around, we will find her" Amy snapped.

"Amy, please let me sleep" I begged.

No! Get up now"! She demanded.

I finally gave up. I head down stairs. I was paged as soon as I sat down at the table. I raced to the hospital.

Jo's pov

I haven't been able to track him down. Alex hasn't been himself. I feel so bad for him. I hate that. Since I told him was married and he tracked him down. Paul found out. And since he couldn't find me. He went after Meredith.

I feel so hopeless. I caused this. We have no idea if he killed her or not. The police said that he only brought one thing. It was a pregnancy test. Damn it he either raped her or she had to have sex with him. And if you don't listen you spend your nights on the floor. I wasn't sure if I should tell Alex. So I decided to tell Cristina.

"Cristina can I tell you something"? I asked.

"Yes what is it"? She asks.

" The police told me that he only brought one thing. It was pregnancy test" I told her.

"So he raped her"? Cristina cried.

"Or she had to have sex with him" I sighed.

"Oh god! Please be neither" Cristina cried.