Destruction

Alex's pov

Waking up with Mer in my arms. I can't explain how right it felt. I have been waiting for this moment for years. After Derek died, Mer disappeared for a year. Not having her really sucked.

There was yelling in the hallway. The voices sounded very familiar. I could tell right away one of them was Cris. Why was she yelling? I'm trying to sleep. Sometimes people are so naggy. Then someone came bursting into my room. I was stunned who I saw. It's been years since I since her.

"Izzie"! I blurted.

"Alex, Are you happy I'm here"? Izzie asked in happy tone.

"Alex I'm sorry she just bursted in" Cris apologized.

"God Alex why are you being so loud"! Mer snapped.

"I'm sorry Mer. Good morning baby" I whispered.

"Morning Alex. I love you too" Mer replied as she kissed me.

"God you guys are so gross"! Cris groaned.

"Sorry to interrupt Alex, why the hell Meredith" Izzie sassed.

"Izzie why the hell are you here"! Mer snapped.

"Well I missed you guys" Izzie responded.

I could feel Izzie's eyes staring straight me. I kept ignoring her and she just kept staring. I turned to Mer and mind told her I was sorry. She told me its okay. Maybe sex when you get out of the hospital. I just smirked to myself.

"Izzie it's been seven years and now you decide to come back" I argued.

"Izzie! Why are you here" I repeated as I was seething.

"Well Alex I was wondering if I could have my eggs back" Izzie stated.

"Izzie we aren't married anymore. And your the one who couldn't handle me or my crazy life. Izzie I sent the sample somewhere else when you left and they lost it" I explained.

Izzie took her eyes off the floor and looked straight at me with her red eyes glaring at me. I could feel the anger variate off of me. I was livid she was here talking to me. She's the one who left. Izzie lunged at me. Cris quickly grabbed Izzie and pulled her from me.

"HOW THE FUCK DID THEY LOSE THEM"! Izzie screamed furiously.

"Izzie calm down"! I shouted.

"Don't Izzie Me"! Izzie screamed again as her face turned red as a tomato.

All of a sudden there was a hand to my face. Izzie attacked me with her long nails. I grabbed my cheek and yelled out fuck you.

"Fuck You Izzie"! I yelled fummed.

"Honestly Alex you never learn do you" Izzie scoffed.

Then security stormed in. They carried Izzie away in hand cuffs. She screamed you bastard. I honestly couldn't care less.

"Meredith your such a slut! You're the whore who went after Alex! How long did it take before I was gone? I'm guessing you cheated on Derek with Alex! You were suppose to be my best friend. Now your just some ugly whore who probably is pregnant already! I wouldn't be surprised that you already cheated on Alex! Your that kind of girl. Your a cheater. Don't cha remember prom. I sure hell do. I hate you Meredith Grey"! Izzie yelled all the way down the hall as she was carried out.

Everyone just stared at us. Mer had tears bursting out of her eyes. I looked at her and she sat next to me. I pulled her into my arms and she cried.

Bailey, Webber, Jackson, April, Ameila and Arizona rushed in. They looked around the room and saw my face. Baliey came up to me and fixed my face. I had deep scratch marks from her nails. Jackson took a look at my face.