Too Much

Alex's pov

Mer was released from the hospital today. I walk to her room. When I get there she is has her stuff already to go. She was so eager to get out. I walk into the room.

"Mer you ready"? I asked.

"Beyond ready Alex" She sighed.

I let out a huge sigh too. I walk over to her and lift her chin and kisses her forehead. She blocks my kiss. I give her a evil spawn smirk. She roll her eyes playfully. I kiss her lips passionately. She kissed back with the same amount of desire.

"Don't tease Meredith" I snapped playfully.

"Oh Evil Spawn stop being such a crab" She mocked.

"I'm not being a crab"! I remark.

"You so are" She laughed.

"Whatever" I grinned.

I take her hand and we walk out the door. I lift her up. I put her on my back. I take her off of me and we go to the car.

After twenty minutes of traffic we finally get home. The kids are not home. They are all still at Owen and Amelia's house. I picks her up. She demanded me to put her down. I give her a look.

"Alex what is that look for"? She asked confusedly.

"Come on Mer lets do something" I smirk again.

"Oh so dirty uncle sal wants to have fun" She mocked as She licked her lips like there were sugar on them.

"Yes Dirty Uncle Sal wants to have some fun" I mock as I bite my lips sexually.

She walked over to the bed and laided down. I take off my shirt. She got up on her knees and pulling off her shirt. She got off the bed and gets down on her knees and unzip my jeans. I pull off her pants and panties. She pulls my pants off. She moved up and started kissing my neck. I unhook her bra and caresses her blonde hair. I move my hands through her hair. I climbed on top of her. I presses myself against her. She licks my ear. I moan. She wrapped herself around me. I thrust in. She screams my name. "Alex"! She screamed. I give her this irresistible smile. She started getting impatient on how long it was taking me. She pulled herself out and went on top. I roll my eyes and continued to thrust. She licked her lips. She presses them against my neck and nipped a little. I moan more. I started screaming her name. "Meredith"! I screamed as I clenched. After we were done. I kissed her swollen lips. We were still panting. It was my first time with her like that.

"That was A M A Z I N G" I said as I collapsed right beside Mer.

"Yes it was" She said as She leaned over and pecked my cheek.

She rolled to her side of the bed and sat up. I got up and massaged her neck. She rolled her neck back and forth. I think she had crick in her neck.

" I love you Alex" She said as She turned around and kissed me again.

"And I love you, Mer" I stated as I hugged her from behind.

It was time to make dinner. I went down stairs. Mer followed me. I was making her a pizza. After I was done I placed a plate of food on the table in front of her. She look at Me. She gave me another peck on the check before picking up the pizza.

"I thought you only knew how to make waffles"? She asked impressed.

"So you thought I only knew how to make waffles"? I faked being hurt.

"Yes I did" She giggled.

"Stop laughing and eat the pizza already"! I snapped.

She continued to giggle. After her laughing stopped. She grabbed the pizza. I kept looking at her. She had pizza sauce all over her face. I swear she's just like the kids.

"What? Do I have sauce on my face"? She asked.

"Actually yes and your beautiful" I said while smiling at her.

She grabbed the napkin and wiped her face. Then She threw the napkin with sauce on it at me. I gave a playful smile and threw it back. This goes on for about 20 minutes. Our game was interrupted by a knock at the door. I got up from my seat. I reached the door and opened the door. I notice three little kids running towards Mer.

"Mommy, Why do you have sauce on your face"? Zola asked while giggling.

"I still have sauce ugh" She groaned and darted her eyes towards me as I was laughing.

"Sorry Mer I just had to" I laughed again.

"Oh it's on. Kids let's get him"! She yelled playfully.

"Oh game on"! I yelled.

They all started chasing me around the house with their dirty napkins. Baliey runs upstairs and comes down with his nerf guns. He hands Mer one, the other two to me and Zola. Mer started charging at Me. But I lift her up in the air. I start laughing. She rolled her eyes. Zola and Baliey drop their guns and run to help her. They start tickling me. She gets away. She ran away from me giggling. I run after her and pick her up and spins her.

"Alex put me down"! She said as I start to tickle her.

"Um... How about no"! I laughed evilly.

"Alex"! She whined.

"Mer"! I mocked.

"Dada" Ellis giggles.

"Ellie" I say.

She races towards me and I pick her up. I started spinning her until she is dizzy. I set her down and start to pick Mer back up. She glared at me angrily. I smirk and puts her back down. Ellis, Baliey and Zola sit down at the table. They were eating My delicious pizza. The kids had pizza sauce on their faces too. I got up and hand them napkins. They wipe their faces. Zola and Ellie giggled.

"Girls your the ones who have sauce now" Mer teased.

"We know Mommy" The girls giggled.

The Next Day

Me and Mer have to go to therapy. Mer has been going for a couple days now. I still have nightmare myself. I was getting out of bed when my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello"? I said.

"Hello, Alex miss me" Izzie said sweetly.

I felt my heart pounding. Her voice was just enough to make me feel petrified. My stomach started feeling queasy.

"What do you want Isobel"? I demanded.

"Oh Alex I just wanted to talk" Izzie said.

"Why won't you just leave us alone"! I snapped.

"Because I love you" Izzie expressed.

"I don't love you. I stopped so long ago. You tried to ruin my life. You came back and destroyed everything. I was happy without you. So leave me alone. Don't call me again"! I snapped and hit end call.

I felt so much power. I felt strong again. Izzie was locked up and can't hurt us anymore. Mer is still recovering. She may say she's fine, deep down she is a mess.