Memories

Alex's pov

One Month Later

I still haven't remembered yet. I'm starting remember bits and pieces. Meredith and Cris are fine now. I don't even remember what the fight was about. It is mostly a blur. Nobody will tell me. I guess it wasn't important.

I was getting out bed this morning. I live at Meredith's house now. Like I used to when George moved out. I was walking down the stairs. When I tripped over a rubber duck and slammed my way down. I most of really hit my head really hard. My vision became very blurry. I heard voices yelling. I opened my eyes.

"Alex are you okay" Meredith yelled.

Then someone else came to me.

"Uncle Alex are you okay"? Zola asked.

The voices became less and less audio able. My eyes became heavy. I tried to keep them open. But they shut anyway.

Heavenish

Alex what are you doing here"? Someone asked me.

I turned around and I saw someone I haven't seen for a long time.

"George why am I here"? I asked nervously.

He looked at me with a sad smile. He breathed in the really white air. I could actually see him breathing. I was confused.

"Alex your dead" He stated.

"What not that can't be right. I'm not dead. There's no way I can be dead" I distrustfully sighed.

"Alex He's not kidding" someone else interrupted.

"Mark"? I said in disbelief.

"Yes Alex it's really me" Mark sighed.

"Oh my god, Alex" A women gasped.

"Lexie" I said trying not to cry.

"Alex you shouldn't be here. We have already spoken to Mer one month and two weeks ago" Lexie explained.

"You talk to Mer"? I asked.

"Yes, we did" A talk guy said.

"Oh you got to be kidding me. Denny Duquette" I scoffed.

"Alex I know you never liked me. But Alex you have to understand that this isn't a joke" Denny said seriously.

"Alexander Michael Evan, what are you doing here"? Someone said. I have known that voice from anywhere.

"Father" I gasped.

"Alex you shouldn't be here. Go be with Meredith. The girl you love" My Dad stated.

"How the hell do you know that"? I snapped.

"Alex we see everything"someone else stated.

"Derek"? I shouted.

Oh my god. He knows I love her.

"Yes Alex. Go back. Be with her. I told her to go back to you. Now I'm telling you the same thing" Derek told me.

"What if she doesn't love me"? I asked in heart break.

"Alex trust me, I know she does" Derek said.

"Alex what's your choice? Stay here with us or go be with her" Lexie stated my options.

"I'm going to go back" I said with a smile.

"Alex go be happy. Run" Lexie shouted.

I sprinted straight into the blinding light.

Real life