Nine Months

Mer's pov

Nine months later

It's been nine months. I woke up in excruciating pain. Oh god the baby is coming. This is so painful. I have never had a baby naturally. It has always been through C-Sections.

"Can you keep it down"! Paul yelled.

"I'm in freakin labor" I hissed

"You don't talk back to me"! He snapped.

"I'm having your fucken baby"! I snapped.

"Oh so now your yelling at me after not saying anything for months. Wow you have a month on you, whore"! He furiously yelled.

"I'm not your bitch or your hoe. I'm Meredith. Not Brooke. So stop calling me Brooke"! I screamed.

"That's it get your ass over here"! He snapped.

He grabbed me forcefully by my hair. He kicked my stomach repeatedly. I screamed in pain with each kick. He picks me up and throws down. I could feel my head banged on the stone cold ground. He grabs me forcefully. And continues to hit me. I felt dizzy. All a sudden I felt my water break. But when I sat up. There was blood everywhere. I was scared. I knew I could lose the baby. But the only baby I wanted was with Alex. But he's with Jo. They are probably married already. He is probably a father. I don't know who's taking of my kids. I hope it's Alex. He wouldn't leave them to a stranger. He's not that guy.

"Oh my god" He shouted.

"Brooke"! Stay with me"! He yelled panicked.

For the first in months, he actually sounded scared. I don't know how much longer I can take the pain.

I start to lose vison. I could hear Paul yelling in the background. He yells were more scared then hatred.

"911, what's your emergency"? I could hear on the other line.

"This women Brooke she's in labor but there's a lot of blood" Paul told them. After I yelled at him, he still continued to call Brooke. He lied to them.

It's funny how much he fake cares.

I was pulled into the ambulance. My eyes shut. I honestly wanted to die. I missed my kids. And I wasn't even sure if I would see them again. I heard one of the paramedics say something.

"She lost a lot of blood. There are bruises. I don't know how she felt through this. It must of been terrible" The blonde paramedic in a sad tone.

She actually looked almost empathic. She actually had tears in her eyes. And then a voice came through that I recognized. Her tone was soft.

"Oh my god! Meredith I'm so sorry" She cried.

I turn my head slightly. I saw Jo crying. I tried to speak but I start to fade into the darkness.

Heavenish

I woke up surrounded by a bunch of people. I was confused but relieved. I saw Lexie, George and Mark.

"Lexie" I croaked out.

"Meredith I'm so sorry for you had to go through" She said through tears.

"Mer" George said.

"George, I have missed you" I tell as we hug.

"Mer, I'm so sorry, we tried to protect you" George explains as tears stream down his face. He had a buzz cut. He was in his army uniform.

"How's my big Grey" Mark said.

"I have been horrible. I was kidnapped. And I was forced to have sex with him. Then I got pregnant" I told mark. He had tears in his eyes.

"Meredith I'm so sorry" He says sympathetically. Lastly was Derek.

"Derek" I cried.

"Mer" He cried too.

"I'm with you now" I said.

"Meredith, you have to go back" He states.

"Why"? I asked.

They don't answer. They showed me a video screen. I watched it. I saw Alex who was distraught. Cris was crying into his arms. He said tears as well. "I love you Meredith" He said. The camera zoomed out. It was me in the hospital bed. "Why did I find out to late that I'm in love with you. And now you will never be there. I'm going to miss you, Mer." He tells me. I had tears in my eyes. He loves me. And he never gave up.

"Meredith did you make your decision"? Derek asked.

"Yes Derek, I'm going back, Alex and Cristina need me" I explain.

"We will meet again" Derek says.

"Bye Lexie".

"Goodbye Mer, keep kicking ass at surgery" Lexie told me.

"Bye George"

"Bye Mer" He says as we hugged goodbye.

Last was Mark. He walks up to me.

"See you in a another lifetime, Big Grey" Mark say.

I walked over into the white light.