1-Blood Kink (Part 1)

Josh breathes heavily through his nose, trying to regain his breath as he finishes tieing the knot. He switches spots with Tyler, taking the camcorder from the brunette's calloused hands.

Josh squints his eye to see into it, grinning as Tyler comes into frame. His boyfriend is panting as well, smiling at the man behind the camera.

"Get going baby," Josh finally speaks, the victim hearing his voice for the first time.

Tyler walks behind the tied up man, twirling a knife in between his fingers. He has his mouth duct taped, hands tied behind his back. Josh zooms in on the man's face, chuckling under his breath. The look of utter terror in his eyes is almost enough to throw Josh over the edge.

Josh records Tyler circling around him as he traces a finger on his back from one shoulder to the other. Tyler has the most devilish look on his face and Josh is getting so heated.

"Fuck, that's it baby," Josh groans under his breath.

Tyler hears, making his jeans grow tighter. He clenches his jaw in impatience and slits the man's throat open. Josh is in awe behind the camera, so proud of his boy. Tyler looks so beautiful after he takes someone else's life. The way his eyes light up, the glint of evil deep down in those chocolate orbs Josh adores so much.

Tyler looks at his boyfriend and sees the biggest grin on his face. He knows Josh is proud, and Tyler's proud too. His body tingles as Josh approaches him, still recording the smaller boy. Josh is smiling so hard, he grabs Tyler's hips and keeps the camera on them as they kiss.

They kiss so hard Tyler's knees feel weak. His bloodstained hands come to rest on Josh's cheeks, the still warm liquid transferring between their skin. They're moaning into each other's mouths, Josh is biting down on Tyler's lip.

"That's my boy." Josh's voice is deep, and he's licking his lips as he thinks about all the things he wants to do to his boyfriend.

Tyler is trembling under Josh's touch, maybe exaggerating a bit for the camera. He knows how much Josh likes to watch back the videos and get off to them. Sometimes when Tyler comes home from work, Josh is waiting for him, already worked up from watching one of their videos. Tyler gives him what he needs. Tyler's a good boyfriend, so good for Josh.

Josh takes his hand off Tyler's hip and grabs his fingers instead. They are coated in thick blood, a foul stench that Josh had come to love filling his nose. He keeps eye contact with his boyfriend, guiding Tyler's fingers into his mouth. Josh swirls his tongue around Tyler's fingers, swallowing every drop of blood that touches his tongue.

Tyler is moaning, his eyes are hooded as he watches Josh. Josh is teasing him, and Tyler just wants to feel good already.

"Please, Josh," he whispers, gaping at the man sucking on his fingers.

"Want me to make you feel good?" Josh asks, his muffled voice sending vibrations through Tyler's fingers.

"Uh huh." Tyler is whining, rubbing his thighs together to try and create some kind of friction.

Josh hands Tyler the camera. Tyler focuses on his hand as it comes to rest upon the dead body's throat. Josh smoothes his fingers over the gash, gathering dark blood on his fingers. He orders for Tyler to take his shirt off, chewing on his lip to keep from choking at the sight of his beautiful boy.

Josh's knees crack as he squats down, bringing his red fingers to Tyler's abdomen. He messily writes the word "josh's" in the blood, sending shivers through Tyler's spine. Josh takes the camera to get a good shot of his art work, and pans the camera back up to Tyler's face. His dark eyes are gleaming, staring back at Josh.

"So pretty, baby."

Tyler's cheeks go red. He takes the camera from Josh and records the man pulling his pants down to his ankles. Tyler steps out of the jeans and moans when Josh presses his mouth against the bulge in his underwear. Josh sucks a wet spot on Tyler's boxers. He pushes the boy backwards with four fingers on his chest, and Tyler knows what to do.

He retrieves the knife that had ended up on the floor and gives it to Josh. Tyler takes a seat on the dead man's lap, his body already cold to the touch. Blood is getting on Tyler's clothes but he couldn't care less, if anything, it only turns him on more.

He watches Josh through the camera. Josh has this grin on his face that makes Tyler's hairs stand on end. It's unexplainable, the way this man makes Tyler feel. Josh is swaying the knife back and forth between them when he finally removes Tyler's boxers. Tyler sits naked, feeling blood drying on his bare skin.

"Such a good boy for me," Josh mumbles, running the flat side of the knife along Tyler's thigh.

Tyler pants. He sees Josh's head duck down and feels a wet mouth close around the head of his dick. He moans now, hands shaking as he tries to focus the camera on Josh.

Josh looks into the camera. He teases Tyler's slit, dipping his tongue into it. Josh's tongue swirls around Tyler's head and he takes the full length into his mouth. Tyler's small, he barely touches the back of Josh's throat. The brunette's mouth is hanging open and he's moaning Josh's name.

"Fuck, Josh. That's so good..."

Josh loves hearing him moan. It gives him goosebumps to hear such pretty sounds. He has Tyler spread his legs, so one rests over the dead body's leg while the other is sprawled over the arm of the chair.

Josh presses the blunt side of the knife into Tyler's inner thigh. It doesn't puncture his skin, only leaves a red line in its wake. Tyler wants Josh to hurt him, but Josh never does.

Josh instead moves the blade to a dead limb, carelessly cutting the dead man open further. Blood spills out onto both of them, coating Tyler's thigh and dripping onto Josh. Josh wipes some up, and he sticks his fingers in Tyler's mouth.

Tyler moans against his fingers, tasting the metallic substance. He gets a shot of his face, knowing Josh would want to be able to look back at it in the future.

Josh loves feeling Tyler's wet tongue lapping at his fingers. He's moaning against Tyler's dick, feeling his own rubbing against the fabric of his jeans. Tyler gasps, his head falls back to rest on the dead body's shoulder.

Josh knows he's close, he can tell by the twitching in Tyler's thighs and feels a hand close around his hair. Tyler is pulling his hair hard, just how he knows Josh likes it. His moans come to a pause as he cums in Josh's mouth, thighs shaking.

"Oh my god," he whispers, letting out a single moan that rings through Josh's ears.

Josh pulls away; he's smirking. He licks his lips in a seductive way, and Tyler is sure to catch it all on camera. Josh pushes Tyler's cum out of his mouth with his tongue while Tyler watches. Josh is messy, he knows how much it turns Tyler on. The white liquid dribbles down his chin and onto his jeans; Tyler's already hard again.

"Will you fuck me, please?" he begs.

"Anything for my boy."