Unexpected Occurrences

Eren

I drove awkwardly on the highway. It was currently seven am and Rivaille and I had just checked out of the hotel, despite us technically only being there a few hours for me to sleep. A few hours had passed since the... occurrence in the dressing room and to be completely honest, I didn't regret it. Rivaille was attractive and I was gay as fuck. It was to be expected.

Rivaille on the other hand... I didn't know what the hell he was thinking. The last words I had heard the raven mutter were "shit", making me feel very self conscious about myself and what happened. He was silently texting someone on the phone erratically, gazing at me every now and then. Every time I noticed this from the corner of my eye, the raven looked away, refusing to meet my gaze.

"Fuck," He whispered under his breath. It seemed like ever since the incident, all he'd done was swear.

"What?" I asked.

The raven exhaled, sounding exhausted. He ran his hand through his hair, "I'm a deadman."

"And you're gonna die a virgin," I laughed, quickly becoming serious, "What's up? Maybe I can be of aid."

Rivaille sighed, "Don't worry about it. They'll kill you too."

"Kinky," I laughed, trying to lighten the mood the best I could. Rivaille obviously didn't want to tell me, which was understandable. I wasn't going to pry. It wasn't my place.

"I wouldn't even be surprised if they were a sadist." He replied with a small, slightly strained, chuckle.

I raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued, "Oh."

"You don't want to know."

"I mean, I am a masochist, so I think it's safe to say that I very much do want to know," I winked.

Rivaille laughed and rolled his eyes, his shoulders relaxing. I was glad he wasn't as tense anymore. "The person you thought was my boyfriend may or may not strangle me, in a non kinky way, for leaving unexpectedly."

"Well that's no fun," I replied honestly.

"I'd personally rather be the one doing the strangling." The male confessed, exhaling one last time before he seemed to find his peace.

My breath hitched, "So you two are a thing."

"No way in hell. They fucking wish." Rivaille said almost instantly. "I meant that if the situation ever arose, I'd rather not be strangled myself. Unlike you, I am not a masochist."

I bit my lip.

"Daddy gonna make me choke," Ryuk teased

Fuck Dustin and his negative influence.

Oh wait.

I already did.

Sucks to suck.

"Let me guess, your mind has gone straight down the gutter."

Fuck me.

Wait, did I say that out loud?

I looked over to Rivaille.

I'm not sure.

He smirked, "Looks like I thought correctly."

So did I say it aloud or no?

"You said it loud and proud, Eren," Ryuk cackled.

"I had no idea you were so forward." The raven joked. "Then again, I have seen you and Dustin."