Slowly

Billies P.O.V.  - (Past Prospective)

Tré and I just sat there like that for a bit. My head on his shoulder, holding hands.... I like this, I really like this. This whole relationship, I love it, I love being with Tré. Just his presents makes me shiver, it makes me happy. I'm infatuated with this, with him.

"I love you, Frank," I told Tré, breaking the silence.

"You gotta stop calling me that, Billie," Tré said, looking down at me.

"Okay, Frank," I smirked.

Tré pushed my head off his shoulder, "Tré"

"Frank," I squinted, still smirking.

It was then that Tré picked me up, walked back to his room, threw me on the bed, and spoke, "The name's Tré," then locked me in the room by pushing on the door so I couldn't get out. I may have beat Tré up in the past, but that's only because he never fought back... He might be stronger than me, because I couldn't get the door open for the life of me.

"Come on, babe. Lemme out," I persuade, but Tré wouldn't budge.

"Not until yah call me Tré"

"And what if I don't want to," I asked.

"Then you'll be stuck," Tré replied simply.

I went silent for a second, thinking. Suddenly I got an idea, "Why don't you come in here, and make me say it," I smirked. Though I know he couldn't see me, I couldn't help it.

"And how do you expect me to do that?"

I smirked even more, and let out a small laugh, "Come in and find out how."

Tré went quiet for a bit, then opened the door, and I ran. He thought I was gonna let him do it! Haha!

"Hey!," Tré called, I just laughed. He eventually caught me though.. He had me pinned on the floor.

"What am I gonna have to do to make you call me Tré?"

I smirked again.

"Stop it with the smirking Billie, I know what you're getting at. Call me Tré, okay? When we do that it's gonna be special not because you won't stop calling me "Frank'"

"Jeez baby, I was just kidding around," I said smoothly, slowly bringing my lips up to meet his.

(Present perspective)

I want this to be slow, so I'm going slowly. Tré goes slowly too, and it's a lot more pleasant. He grabbed both my hands, "Let me run my hands through your hair," I said through our kiss.
I want this to last 1,000 hours.
Tré places one hand on my abdomen, while I move one to his hair, pulling it oh so sweetly, so softly, so slowly. And ever so carefully, Tré picks me up by my thighs. I continue to run my hands through his soft green hair. He brings us up to his room, and lays me on the bed. He brings his lips to my neck, and nibbles gently. I can't help but moan, and Tré gets what he wanted, "Trrréééé- Mmm".