Bottom?

Nothing's more
Than what our love is for
As I kiss your cheek
Oh so softly ~~~~

Billie's P.O.V.

I really thought Tré would laugh in victory, or something. I mean, that's what I would do. But he doesn't, he just continues biting my neck. I try not to make noises, but I keep grumbling. His teeth move slow, it feels so good. When we do stuff like this, it's usually out of passion and we go fast and hard. I never knew going slow and soft could feel so meaningful, so satisfying, so enjoyable.

"Oh Tré- Oooo," I let a moan slip out. Tré brings his lips back to reunite with my lonely ones. Not so lonely anymore.

"There you go," Tré mumbles victoriously through our kiss. See, I knew he would react.

Suddenly, Tré breaks our kiss, and stares into my brain with his beautiful ocean eyes, "I really do love you, Billie."

"That's reliving," I smirk, I said that with a deeper voice than intended, "Will you ever leave, Tré?"

He smiles his gorgeous smile, "I wouldn't dream of it," and I smile too.

I bring my hand up to his hair again, taking my eyes off of his, though he continues keeping his eyes focused on mine. I bring my eyes up to his hair, and tangle my fingers in it. I keep smiling.

Leisurely, Tré brings his hand down to my jeans, unzips them and pulls 'em down. He places his hands on my thighs. Tré's fingers begin to dance along the my upper thigh. His hands feel warm on my cold body. He allows his fingers to linger there for awhile, till he eventually moves them to my boxers, looking down at them, and pulling them down. I tug his shirt and take it off.

Tré moves so my package was accessible. He placed his tongue at my shaft, and starts licking up and down, teasingly slow. I'm starting pant a little... I hate going slowly for this part.

"F-aster," I grumble. Tré smirks and finally fully engulfs my dick. I mumble a bit, trying not to moan, but suddenly Tré starts going really fast.

"Ahhh, Trééé," then he stops... HOLY SHIT, WHY? I just look at him, and he smirks back up at me. He begins to take his pants off, then his boxers. Wait... Am I the bottom?