Chapter 18

Natalie's POV

It's been about 6 months since everything happened. Around the prison finally had that "comfort" vibe, at least how comfortable it can get I guess. My cell is decorated, also made Daryl's look somewhat pleasing. After begging for him to let me, I mean If I'm gonna spend a lot of my time there I want it to look nice.

Daryl and I would have weekly meet ups, our little thing still a secret. We never made plans to do it, never suggesting where to go next to indulge in a night of passion and release.. sometimes a little rough than others but hey I like it. But somehow, on those nights, we just found each other.

I never in a million years would think this to be a regular thing. The first time we had a bit of initial awkwardness, then after that things fell back into place. I resumed my banter with Daryl but things had changed. Now, every little argument seemed like foreplay that would later result in a mysterious disappearance for in the nearest convenient place.

So many times this has happened and still, we never talk or even mention the sex afterwards. When we were done, we usually walk our separate ways, like it never happened.

I battle to label whatever this was. Friends with benefits? I mean we get along pretty well but I can tell neither of us really know what we are doing exactly. It just... happens. It seemed like it was a one-night stand that kept reoccurring. Could you have one-night stands with the same person every time? Guess it was just blowing off steam.

Either way, I'm not going to complain. Sex with Daryl was amazing and the fact that we tried to keep it a secret from the group was only more exhilarating. It became a challenge to not get caught and everyone knows how much I like a challenge.. One time we almost got caught by Carol while doing the deed.. but thats a story for another day.

It wasn't strictly no strings attached; I knew the day would come when we would have to discuss what all this meant or we both would just somehow know, but for now...I'm just enjoying the ride.

~

Daryl slams me against the wall of the little watch tower that's inside, our normal go-to spot. A slight moan escapes my lips as he kisses roughly around my neck then coming back to my lips, I️ run my fingers through his hair I gasp and arch my back a bit when his hand slips in my pants. His other hand grips the sheets that cover the window. I rip his shirt open, making buttons fly. He gives me a deep growl and kisses along my jawline.

"Ya owe me a shirt." He says breathless next to my ear with a smirk and I smile as he pushes me down on the little palette we made on the floor.

His controlling and dominate aura make shivers run down my spine. And it only made me want him more. Really, really bad.

I slip off my shirt as his lips find mine again, him hovering over me. The make out session heated like we both couldn't get enough. He breaks away and kisses down my stomach. His eyes met mine and he smirks one again.

>>>>>>>

I shimmy on my leggings and button up my shirt as he leans against the desk. I can feel his eyes on me making me blush.

We've had sex countless times but afterwards, the way he looks at me... makes me feel way different. Not in lustful way but in a nice way.. it's hard to explain.

The little things about him, like the way his lips taste faintly like nicotine.. but also sweet. The way he looks at me, his gorgeous blue eyes full of more than anything he can just say. The way his deep southern accent flows like honey.. no matter how small the words, they gave me a comforting feeling.