Chapter 8

"Hey, Richard! Wait up!"

Richard turned around when he heard his name. He was being called by Drew Turner, who was the persecuting lawyer. Drew finally caught up with Richard and said,

"I must congratulate you on your victory. You did a great job back there in the courtroom. I'm not sure if I were in your shoes I would have easily pulled that off."

"Thanks, I was only doing my job," Richard replied.

"You are an excellent defense lawyer, if I may add."

"That's too much," Richard replied smiling.

"No, no, I'm being honest. I admire you a lot." Drew explained.

"Thanks, man," Richard said goodbye and was on his way out when Drew called him back.

"Um, Richard. I'm planning a dinner with my fiancée tonight and I was wondering if you and your wife could join us?"

Richard would have accepted the offer but was stopped by the thought of his wife who was constantly bent on disappointing him whenever they had an engagement.

"I'm sorry, we can't tonight. We have another engagement. Maybe some other time." Richard lied.

"Hmm... Well, too bad. I wanted us to hang out so your wife and my fiancée can get to know each other but like you said, maybe some other time."

"I hope you have a great dinner with your fiancée," Richard said then turned around to exit the building.

 Tracy walked into the hotel, smiled at the receptionist, and walked towards the elevator. She got in and clicked on the fifth floor. As soon as the elevator stopped, she stepped out with her heels clicking, she was wearing a black show-back jumpsuit with a black clutch purse and had black shades on.

She knocked lightly on Room 120 and then opened the door to reveal a fairly good-looking guy with average height and ocean-blue eyes. He had slightly tanned skin, a perfect jawline, and strong biceps.

She walked up to him, who was sitting on the bed, and leaned in to kiss him on his lips. He returned the kiss and said,

"You're looking gorgeous, Tracy.  I'm so jealous of Richard since he is the one always with you and I barely have enough time with you."

"Oh, Tony, you know that's not true. I always find time to be with you and I hardly even spend time with Richard."

Tony slightly furrowed his eyebrows at her remark.

"Well. Let's not go into that. I came to have fun with you and I wouldn't want you to ruin it for us, okay?" Tracy said earning a nod from Tony.

Tracy straddled Tony while he placed his hands on her thighs. She began kissing him passionately while unbuttoning his shirt. They both smiled through the kiss before Tony pulled away and began kissing her neck and marking her as his. He gave her love bites earning breathless moans from her slightly parted lips. He took the lead and before Tracy knew it she was being straddled by Tony who took total control of her lips, ensuring that he made it clear to her that she was his. The kiss was passionate and she smiled into it while unzipping his pants. He started taking off her clothes. When everything was off he kept staring down at her.

"What?" Tracy asked, considering that his stare made her self-conscious.

"You look more beautiful each time we meet. How do you do that?" She blushed at his compliment.

"Maybe it's because I spend my time trying to look perfect for you." She replied in a 'duh' tone.

Tony smirked at her reply and resumed kissing her. He took all of her and she enjoyed every second of it.