Epilogue

"Mami, Matty won't stop annoying me!" Jacob huffed as he climbed the staircase after a long day of school. In trail behind the fifteen year-old Jacob was the nine year-old Mica who was trying to calm her eldest brother.

Exiting their bedroom to pacify the commotion occurring, Camila exited the room with a don't-piss-me-off look on her face that the kids very well knew not to mess with. Lauren getting angry was already something, but when their ever-so-gentle mami gets angry, all hell breaks loose.

"What's going on here?" Camila asked, raising her eyebrow to show that she meant business.

"Mami! I missed you today!" Mica beamed excitedly as she held the four year old's hand, both charging towards Camila in excitement.

"I missed you both too. But where's mama and Matty?" Camila asked curiously, her eyes scanning the room to find the two remaining family members that were out of her sight, her arms out to encompass her two daughters in the tightest hug she could offer.

Speaking ahead of her sister, Cassie spoke up to answer the brunette's question. "Mama bought fwowers for you because she told me not to tell you that she broke the sliding door downstaiws when she and Mattie was pwaying ball!" When the younger one however, noticed the look on Mica's face after her not-so-subtle response, Cassie rapidly covered her mouth trying to stop the words from coming but it was rather too late.

From the top of the flight of stairs next to his room was Jacob, who hysterically laughed at his little sister's confession, immediately earning the attention of Cassie who opted to get out of Camila's arms to run to her favorite brother. Well, her favorite just because he was the only brother that was capable of spoiling her at this point.

"Jayob, I didn't mess up right?" Cassie pleadingly looked up to watch the expression of her eldest brother.

"No, baby. That was the smoothest it's ever gotten. Right mami?" Jacob grinned as his eyes diverted to Camila, who was still suspiciously glaring at the three for the commotion earlier.

When Camila glared, Mica decided to join in the banter. Nothing was wrong with a little humor right? "Oooh, mama is dead meat!" She giggled, causing Lauren to notice the small meeting at the top of the staircase. Climbing the flight of stairs to come close to her wife, Lauren was unaware of what was to come. She just hoped that Cassie did not rat her out for the incident that happened this morning while Camila was asleep.

"What's happening here and why am I and this baby not invited?" Lauren asked in wonder, her eyes not missing the glare that Camila was giving her. The one-year old sitting comfortably on Lauren's hip, with beaming eyes as he saw his mami in the room.

"How about we go out the back and enjoy the sunset, Laur?" Camila smirks at the woman, noticing how the raven-haired girl shifted uncomfortably.

"WAIT!" Lauren asked of her wife as she moved over to reach Camila and hold her hand. "I missed you. Can't I enjoy the fact that my wife is so beautiful, has given me 4 kids and a wonderful life?" She cooed at the woman lovingly, but seeing that the woman wasn't having it, Lauren knew there was something she had to do to stop the woman from raging at her. It wasn't like she could blame the one-year old right?

"Baby, it's been three years since we moved here. Aren't we a little too old to enjoy sunsets? I mean why enjoy the sunset when I can do something else with you and the kids here?" Lauren offered once again, hoping that her argument was sound enough to convince the woman.

"And Matty missed you so much, my love. I knew it was a bad idea to take a day of him being away from you. I mean who can stay away from you? You're the most beautiful, the gorgeous and the ever-so-lovely mami? I know I'm lucky to have called you my wife." Lauren added on.