meeting Kenny

Dr.nico's P.O.V

"Hey! Y/n!! Wake up!!! It's your first day of school!!!" I yell. "BUT MOOOOMMM IT'S 5:00 IN THE MORNING" Y/n yells back. Thinking of an excuse I thought of a great one. "Fine then, no wi-fi for a week." After saying that, she ran like sonic or when she gets food. "Heh" I chuckled. "After dressing up Go to the bus stop!!" I yelled. "OKAY MOM" She yelled again. Awwww, my kawaii potato is growing so fast~

Y/n point of view

What is school???? I thought while dressing myself up. In this lazy outfit.

"Hey mom, what's school?" I asked

"Hey mom, what's school?" I asked. "Well school is a place you learn and get to make friends. You get teached by the teacher and all that learning stuff. I already got your books,pencils, phone, Earbuds, and your folder in there. A student will help you when you start going in the building." Wow so much stuff I thought while looking through my bag.

/////TTIIIIMMMMMEEEE SSSSKKKIIIPPPP///

After going in the school I see a cute Dirty (That sounds wrong) Blonde in a orange parka running towards me. His voice was muffled but I was able to decode what he's saying. "Hi there I'm Kenny" he said.

Kenny's P.O.V (I'm doing it like that now)

This is the girl? She sure is hot. But there's something.....different about her...I better stay close. "Oh um, Hi! Name's Y/n. Nice to meet you!" She responded. Her voice is so soothing.... I thought while staring at her. "U-uhh, hello??? Earth to Kenny?" Y/n started snaping her fingers. I started to come to my senses. "U-uh sorry. I just got- got something on my mind." I lied.